Billet sprocket covers

Captain just gave the okay

Here's how stuff works.

members $175 shipped in US 48 states via USPS priority mail

donating members $160 shipped in US 48 states via USPS priority mail (you will see it pays to support this site)

quantity available 99. I do discounted pricing on orders over ten to the same address. I can have another 100 made in 3 days if need be. First orders will ship out Thursday 3/30/06

Picture231.jpg

specs:
T6 6061(3pc design)
steel clutch rod
303 stainless hardware

paypal:
cyber_chicken75@hotmail.com

MO's also accepted.

Dayyumm, thatz a hell of a deal, Suk. I paid over $200 without shipping.  Here a before and  after photo of mine with a lil elbow grease applied to it.
This is a must have mod Playaz because it will save your waterpump and pushrod in case of a chain break.

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

S4L man sweet deal man sign me up. wana post up your paypal addy man?

Also got any covers for the front wheel when ya remove a rotor? an any Nos bottles laying around?

Dayyumm, thatz a hell of a deal, Suk. I paid over $200 without shipping.  Here a before and  after photo of mine with a lil elbow grease applied to it.
This is a must have mod Playaz because it will save your waterpump and pushrod in case of a chain break.

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02499.jpg
*chuckles* yep that's basically the same thing.

My intention is to bring prices down into a reasonable and competitive arena. When that happens, I will back out of the public view. I am tired of $10 parts costing $100. If anyone wants to respond to my challenge with lower prices, I'll be happy to answer. As I said in an earlier post, I choose how much I work for, so labor costs are irrelevant to me.

I am choosing hayabusa.org because it is not a commercial front for a store. Its actually a member base that I honestly feel can support itself. Maybe if guys like me give people reasons (ie: saving cash) to support such communities, they can become self supporting and better overall.

This would be a cheap investment just like the frame slider, and kickstand mod, people.
Do a search to see how much damage to your pocket, parts (sprocket cover,waterpump and pushrod) and a headache that can be caused by a snapped chain.

Herez a link to my DIY for those wanting to install.

My.02

Holla

My intention is to bring prices down into a reasonable and competitive arena. When that happens, I will back out of the public view. I am tired of $10 parts costing $100. If anyone wants to respond to my challenge with lower prices, I'll be happy to answer. As I said in an earlier post, I choose how much I work for, so labor costs are irrelevant to me.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely !!!!!!

My intention is to bring prices down into a reasonable and competitive arena. When that happens, I will back out of the public view. I am tired of $10 parts costing $100. If anyone wants to respond to my challenge with lower prices, I'll be happy to answer. As I said in an earlier post, I choose how much I work for, so labor costs are irrelevant to me.

Absolutely !!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Are these still being done ?
And will you ship to Uk ?

Absolutely !!!!!!
Are these still being done ?
And will you ship to Uk ?
[/QUOTE]
The person you are asking hasn't been seen on the forum since 2019....and this thread is from 2006...I wouldn't get hopeful of a response from the OP....

Back