Speedsupplies, oklahoma

Quadron

Registered
Greetings from Finland!

I'm a bit pissed off with the web shop Speedsupplies.

I bought an exhaust to my busa from them on May 23rd. USPS lost the shipment and it never arrived here.

I've been waiting now for over a month for Speedsupplies to do something. I have no knowledge if they have even filed a claim yet to USPS. And they haven't answered to my e-mails anymore in the past 3 weeks. Really nice business...

Business in the internet is based on trust. I trusted them with my money. I think it would be fair if they trust me after all this waiting and send me again my order while waiting for USPS to pay them back the insured shipment. Am I wrong..??

Does anyone have any experience about this Speedsupplies? What kind of consumer rights do I have over there in this kind of case?

I've never heard of them
rock.gif
 SORRY about your problem
sad.gif
. That's why I don't do business with anyone I don't know
wink.gif

You got an address and maybe someone (either me or someone closer) can check them out
idea.gif

It's located here:

SpeedSupplies.Com
425 West Wilshire Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK  73116
Phone: 405-841-1100

I just sent an email asking to let me know if they are doing something to the matter or not. I'll wait for few days and give them a chance to reply.

If they don't I would be clad if someone can find out a person who is running the business or at least someone in charge there. It's kind of hard to do from here.

He or she will be then my next email target...

btw. welcome to our busa website in finland :  Busanistit , you might need a basic course in finnish first...
biggrin.gif

How did you pay? If you used a credit card just file a complaint. Should be pretty easy to get your money back. That is why on internet orders I always use a credit card...Just a CYA thing..good luck getting your pipe or at least your money back.

How did you pay? If you used a credit card just file a complaint. Should be pretty easy to get your money back. That is why on internet orders I always use a credit card...Just a CYA thing..good luck getting your pipe or at least your money back.
I payed with trough paypal with my credit card.

I looked up paypals rules, and you have to open a dispute in 45 days from the payment. That timeline passed long time ago..

I have to check with Mastercard in Finland, but I have a feeling that they will raise their hands with this matter. We'll see.

Your bank that issued your card will give you a refund and pretty fast I might add.:)

Thats a local shop to me, a few miles away... Pm me your order information and I will call them and see what I can do for you...

CAp

Thats a local shop to me, a few miles away... Pm me your order information and I will call them and see what I can do for you...

CAp
Put all the info I have to you in pm.

For all I know all this can be just a human mistake, so don't be too mean to them right away...
evil.gif

Thanks for the help!
bowdown.gif

These guys are attempting to make a world record of pissing me off!
AAAssjani.gif

It has been now a month that they haven't been answering my emails or faxes.

I have no idea if they have made insurance claim to USPS? I have no idea if they have already received money for it?
I have no idea if they will ever send again the parts I ordered?
I have no idea if I ever see the 686$ I paid them back in May 23rd?

It' starting to look like that the answer to all that might be NO!

Captain tryed to be helpful and call them, but of course the only phone number that has been found is the fax number. Thanks anyways!

If anyone has anything to do in that direction, do me a favor. Pop into that store, see if there is anyone actually working.

Ask them if someone remembers a pissed off Finn who has been bothering them with stupid emails about his missing shipment?

You might wanna ask also if are they sure they want to ignore me and leave me without my parts or refund? I have language skills to cover all english speakin motorcycle forums I can find, and most of the europeans also.

If they really want treat me this way, I will pay them back the compliment. I will let every forum know, that if you do business with them, be prepared to take a loss with your money if any problems occur with shipments. I will help to to advertise their business gladly.

You can simulate my feelings right now by throwing almost 700$ out of the window and sit by it for 3 months waiting if something comes back....

Sorry to dumb all this on you guys...
blush.gif

¨
Follow up:

I got tired of trying to get their attention, so I filed an complaint to Internet Crime Complaint Center.

If they come to the conclusion that I am a victim of a crime they will forward the case to FBI or local law enforcement.

I sent an email to Speedsupplies that I have done so, and suddenly I got their attention...  
wink.gif

They explained that USPS has a 30 waiting period for their own investigations of the lost shipment before you can file an insurance claim.

They did'nt explain why they didn't bother to tell me that, or answer my emails, faxes or phonecalls either.

Now that I'm in contact with them again, I'm waiting to see what their next move is.

I think I can see a blink of light in the end of the tunnel...  
smile.gif

Follow up to this never ending story....

Since August nothing has happened.

Speedsupplies.com keeps explaining to me that USPS is giving them a runaround with phone ect. This explanation I got after I told them I wil take legal actions against them.

Please.... it's been 7 moths since I paid for the items. No refund and no sending the order again.

I passed all the information to Oklahoma city police department. They get to decide if we are talking about a fraud or not. If they come to conlclusion that I have rights to press charges with this matter, I will do that immediatly.

At least I will take this matter to small claims court. I paid for items and service, and didn't receave anything in return. Sould be a walktrough in court..

Sad thing is that I have to hire a lawyer to represent me over there and take care of the paperwork. Any recommendations in Oklahoma city area...?

Does anyone have any idea how big amount of money we are talking about with legal help?

Any good ideas with this mess are welcome....

I hate it for you. It's truly not worth the money to go to court. No such thing as a walkthrough case. I've seen some crazy things happen in court. Have you contacted the USPS or have you received a case number from speedsupplies or Oaklahoma PD ? Probably just about everyone on this site has been had a one point or another. Wish you luck, keep us updated.

Hey Rick, maybe when I get back next week you and I can get together, have lunch and kick someones ass...... Whatcha think?

Cap

(captain @ Dec. 09 2006,19:42) Hey Rick, maybe when I get back next week you and I can get together, have lunch and kick someones ass...... Whatcha think?

Cap
Sure, We can tell them we are investigating a guy in Finland trying to hire a hit man to get even.

(dadofthree @ Dec. 09 2006,11:28) I hate it for you. It's truly not worth the money to go to court. No such thing as a walkthrough case. I've seen some crazy things happen in court. Have you contacted the USPS or have you received a case number from speedsupplies or Oaklahoma PD ? Probably just about everyone on this site has been had a one point or another. Wish you luck, keep us updated.
I contacted USPS months ago and they just said to contact the seller for insurance claim.

Oklahoma pd hasn't aswered yet. I didn't know exactly who to contact there, so I send the story to their info address and asked it to be passed on to right place.

About court:
- I paid money for items (exhaust) and service (insured shipping)
- I don't have anything I paid for

In my eyes this looks simple?

(Professor @ Dec. 09 2006,21:27)
(captain @ Dec. 09 2006,19:42) Hey Rick, maybe when I get back next week you and I can get together, have lunch and kick someones ass...... Whatcha think?

Cap
Sure, We can tell them we are investigating a guy in Finland trying to hire a hit man to get even.
Thanks guys!  
biggrin.gif

Alltough I rather spend that hitman money on a plane ticket. Less money and more satisfaction...  
guns.gif

Back