Shock lost in mail

nharding

Registered
Last week I sent my shock off to trac dynamics using USPS. The tracking says it got delivered monday but the haven't received it. So it looks like I have to buy a new one.

Does anyone have a stock gen1 shock laying around they would sell?

If it says delivered I would say its the recipients fault....

However I have had 2 UPS packages "delivered" that have never shown up

If it says delivered I would say its the recipients fault....

However I have had 2 UPS packages "delivered" that have never shown up

In a way yes, but Trac Dynamics only has 4 employees and none of them received or signed for it, so I can't blame too much on them. I have been in contact with them since its been lost, and we're working on it. So worst case scenario I buy someones used one from the org.

Last week I sent my shock off to trac dynamics using USPS. The tracking says it got delivered monday but the haven't received it. So it looks like I have to buy a new one.

Does anyone have a stock gen1 shock laying around they would sell?

I have one with 45,000ish miles on it that needs to be rebuilt. That shouldn't be an issue since its going to Traxxion Dynamics anyway.

$15 + whatever it costs for me to ship to TD for you.

I have one with 45,000ish miles on it that needs to be rebuilt. That shouldn't be an issue since its going to Traxxion Dynamics anyway.

Does rebuilding mean revalving and a new spring because that's what I was going to have done to mine?

Does rebuilding mean revalving and a new spring because that's what I was going to have done to mine?

It has the stock spring on it, which they can replace. It'll need valves and seals. Pretty much same thing as they were going to do with yours with the spring change.

Ship the shock directly to Traction Dynamics and save the guy time and $$

It has the stock spring on it, which they can replace. It'll need valves and seals. Pretty much same thing as they were going to do with yours with the spring change.

I really appreciate the offer. I'm going to make some calls and I'm supposed to hear back from USPS tomorrow. I'll send you a pm when I figure it out. I'll probably have you send it straight to trac dynamics if I get yours. Thanks again

USPS , I've lost lowering links from proudad, got the envelope, lost bolts to replace my frankenstein bolts , got the envelope. What ever happened to postal inspectors and background checks. I'm done with them.

Back