SpeedoHealer

Hopefully I'll get it squared away this weekend,I'm a stubborn old bastid and am sure there's just one little thing that's screwing me up.:thumbsup:

when the speed is corrected - how much does that affect the odometer?? I thought I read somewhere that fixing one messes up the other -

I think it's when one is off, they both are off. So fixing the speedo, fixes the odometer too. That's one of the good reasons to do it.

when the speed is corrected - how much does that affect the odometer?? I thought I read somewhere that fixing one messes up the other -

I'm still fooling with mine,this morning by GPS I was showing 84mph with 80 mph indicated so entered a correction factor of +5%(which is what the SpeedoHealer site called for).Set it as per their step by step instruction(for the umpteenth time)and when I power up the bike the #'s indicate a AP5.0% so tomorrow when I test it again the indicated mph should closely match the GPS actual mph.Never had this hassle when I set it before and the indicated/actual were always within 1%...I knew I shouldn't have switched over to that damned 200/55 rear tire.:laugh:

Never stopped to scrape out the stinger but after about 20 miles the burning had pretty much stopped so I never broke stride.Just glad it wasn't one of the tarantula hawks we have out here(you gotta be a bad bug to beat up on a tarantula:laugh:),about the size of your pinky finger and you get drilled by one of those you're hurtin' for certain.:laugh:

That's all you bro. Think I will have to pass on that one. Guess it's a small price to pay for a 51 week riding season though.

Back