Speedo Heeler

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I opend the speedo heeler and have the harnes as well. REad the instructions and I don't even know where to start or where the connectors are. I have used the search feature and founds lots of stuff but not a carola style pictorial for dummies! LOL Help if you can...
lurk.gif

The speedo healer harness plugs to the speed sensor
OK, I had read some stuff when I searched that said to pull the cluster and all that. I did get the harness with it. I already have both side panels off becuase I did some maintenance today and a muzzy fan. So, as suggested... it's behind the left fairing or the side panel. The instructions does not even show a photo at all.

The speedo healer harness plugs to the speed sensor
OK, I had read some stuff when I searched that said to pull the cluster and all that.  I did get the harness with it.  I already have both side panels off becuase I did some maintenance today and a muzzy fan.  So, as suggested... it's behind the left fairing or the side panel.  The instructions does not even show a photo at all.
It's the sensor next to your slave cylinder on the sprocket cover.Unplug it and plug in your healer harness there.

Thanks to all the inputs and yes... I finally got it all done! New GIPRO, 43t Sprocket, Muzzy Fan, Mobil 1 full syn and mobil 1 filter, Speedo Healer with top speed indicator and got her all detailed and put back together! A few pics for those who like pics.... thanks guys!
bowdown.gif

Busa_Upgrades_Completed__12___800x600_.JPG

Nice job on the install. I especially like your impeccable wrapping with the electrical tape.

Back