speedo healer

mattd428

Registered
so my speedo healer should be here today just wondering if anyone knows a good starting point to set it to. my sprockets are -1 in front +2 in the rear tire is a 200/50 17.

What brand did you get? Healtech's website has a conversion chart that makes it very easy

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

go to the website. it has a calculator. I have the old pin style but i just used the sprocket to get my mph and to be honest it is nearly dead on. once you get above about 80 and up...:whistle:. i read about 3 high and it seems to be consistant from there. i used a gps to confirm

As Pal posted, go to the healtech site, click on speedohealer on left side, click on online calculator.

do as sabusaboy has said and put in your information. I had the speedohealer installed for a couple of months now and just now went out and programmed it for the first time. It gives instructions on how to program it after you put your information in.

thanks for the help guys speedo healer is installed and working great and the little tattle tail button is pretty damn cool

-10.4 -1 in front +2 in the rear still seems to be a little off but havent had time to completely dial it in

My '06 is -12.4% because of my -1/+2 sprockets and my 190/55 rear tyre.

I have compared it against other riders and cars, and also those speed-checking electronic billboards they leave on the side of the road here. It is quite accurate.

Back