Speed Hut Gauges

Henryace1

Registered
Hey everyone that have put in an order with SPEEDHUT they have finshed tooling they are going to start production on the new gauge faces. For some of you that would like to check em out go to there web sight they have alot of features you can chose from.
Speed Hut

I highly recommend this mod if you really want something that will turn heads. Better act now while the special price is still effective (or is it?)

Brian

Hey everyone that have put in an order with SPEEDHUT they have finshed tooling they are going to start production on the new gauge faces. For some of you that would like to check em out go to there web sight they have alot of features you can chose from.
Speed Hut
Have these guys created something special for the Hayabusa? Where is the picture of it?

Nah Thinker. They are just offering you a chance to customize your own set. They have to custom make the sets to fit our bikes. You will get ALL guages (i.e. tach, speedo, temp., and fuel). The way the instructions are explained, it seems fairly easy to put them on. What's really good is that they say that the needles do not have to be removed to place them. Cool!
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Brian

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

OK, ordered my gages. Thanks Brian. As you said, it was easy. But it was only easy because I phoned in the order. Trying to do it thru the web gets complicated, and doesn't offer all of the options.

Just a little friendly advice.

Does anybody know if the 220 gauge that speedhut makes will work on the 180 bikes?
I could never get a straight answer from speedhut.
drink.gif

Boozer

Does anybody know if the 220 gauge that speedhut makes will work on the 180 bikes?
drink.gif

Boozer
Brian, did you ever get an answer to this question? I need to know because I ordered the 220 Speedo. My guess is that it works but not accurate.

1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif
1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

drink.gif

Boozer
Brian, did you ever get an answer to this question? I need to know because I ordered the 220 Speedo. My guess is that it works but not accurate.

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif
I answered this somewhere else. Someone said they used the yellow box to change it so it would. I think they calibrated it with a GPS.

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

drink.gif

Boozer

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif
I answered this somewhere else. Someone said they used the yellow box to change it so it would. I think they calibrated it with a GPS.
withstupid.gif
I don't know what a yellow box is. Buyt if I do nothing, how off would the speedo be, and will it indicate that I am going faster or slower than reality?

Thinker

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

drink.gif

Boozer

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif
The 220mph WILL replace the 185mph guage.  I ordered the 220 also.

Brian
Will it be as accurate as the original? (as accurate as that might be)

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

1zhelp.gif

Would be accurate if calibrated with a yellow box and GPS. I changed to the 220mph guage since I plan on getting a yellow box anyway. I think Schnitz carries them for like $100+. Always wanted a lot truer reading and the yellow box will do that for you.

Brian

Back