add blingg

hoaboking

Registered
Just got a el gauge cover'' from speed hut for my 08 Busa... I have the intrument panal out'  How the hell do you get the needles over the new covers? ...  Make that better one more.. How the hell do you take off the needles from the instrament panel to put this damn thing on..?
rock.gif
It says no need to remove the needles etc.. but '  Bull Sh  I have it out of my bike, down to the last of all the all and I dont want to force off the needles from the home position' what can i do or can i just pull em off? The whole thing will really look ' very rad' nice, etc.. but ugh  not till i get it on... Any help is welcom at this point.....  Tony

I have some after market gauges too! I didn't have to remove the needles. They just slipped over the stock with and adhesive back. Just take your time. The adhesive is strong. Hope this words...NCpanther01.//

they stick on over your OEM's. just align the needle stops and you should be good. Just pull them over the end of the needle and work your way to the middle.

Back