gauges

billyerds01

Registered
Does anyone know where I can get a set of stock white 220 gauges? I dont want illumiglo or speedhut not interested in any wiring. Doesnt seem like they have too many faceplates to offer.

:welcome:

call them and see if they can do a "stock" appearance.. you just knocked out 2 of the best sources

checked those. Even the guy on myspace. Just looking for a stock white 220 gauge. Thanks for the hyperlinks tho. Anyway.....Im new here and looking forward to all of the info I can give and receive. So much to take in. I have my bike totally apart right now. Before I put I all back together again Im trickin it out as much as possible.

not too much more for me to do. I have a extended 240 kit. Everything I want chromed is already chromed. Just having the inners painted professionally. Just the details right now. Possibly a dry nitro kit or shifter upgrade. Been readin alot of the threads. I guess this is the place to be if you want good information.

:cheerleader:

IMG_1794.jpg

Im looking for stock 220 gauges or white custom 220's with no illumination. I have enough switches on the bike already, gonna need a bigger battery.

Back