Speaking of football...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...just get along?

I was hoping McNabb would be able to do it alone...bring back Terrell Owens! I can't have the 'Skins win like that again!
laugh.gif

Damn hubby's walking around happy today...
mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I got a way around pro sports I don't watch those overpriced crybabies, they are not worth watching its a waste of my time. give me college ball anyday.
wink.gif

Michelle...I didnt really have a choice. My dad was born and raised in MD. He's a die hard fan. i like other teams too. But the skins are in my heart. lol
I too though am extreemly annoyed that pro anything players make more than teachers, cops, firemen etc etc

Michelle...I didnt really have a choice.  My dad was born and raised in MD.  He's a die hard fan.  i like other teams too.  But the skins are in my heart.  lol
I too though am extreemly annoyed that pro anything players make more than teachers, cops, firemen etc etc
Awww, you poor thing!
laugh.gif

Don't worry...I'm surrounded by 'Skins fans here...I'm pretty much alone while watching most games 'cause I'm pulling for whomever isn't a member of the 'Skins franchise...
tounge.gif

I'm going to send you flowers...
ices_rofl.gif

Michelle, sorry about those poor Eagles and T.O. being in "time-out". I'd feel bad for you if I didn't already despise that team so much.
tounge.gif
What an awesome game last night! It felt soooo good to silence those obnoxious drunken Philly fans. This guy a few rows in front of us had a great sign that said it all...

(What do you call an Eagle with a Superbowl ring? --a thief)

redskins4.jpg

And finally, lets not forget the heart of the Redskins. Hail to the chief!

<!--EDIT|warbrown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131379851 -->

redskins2.jpg

I'm so disgusted with T.O. and the sorry asses like him that cry all the time. I hope he has to get a regular job like the rest of us, and participate in hobbies when he has time......

oooh Michelle a pretty fall basket would be LOVELY thanks~~JK
I think im gonna start ordering myself some flowers....shi* it aint my money. Company budget!

Michelle, sorry about those poor Eagles and T.O. being in "time-out". I'd feel bad for you if I didn't already despise that team so much.  
tounge.gif
   What an awesome game last night!  It felt soooo good to silence those obnoxious drunken Philly fans.  This guy a few rows in front of us had a great sign that said it all...

(What do you call an Eagle with a Superbowl ring?  --a thief)
I'm no Eagles fan, but when they're playing the 'Skins, I suddenly become one!
tounge.gif

So, I take it you were at the game? How'd you get those seats? Mike would love to go (hint hint)...he's a great disgruntled drunken 'Skins fan...
laugh.gif
You would both make a great couple...
ices_rofl.gif

Great sign by the way...I saw several of them, mostly directed at T.O.
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I'm so disgusted with T.O. and the sorry asses like him that cry all the time. I hope he has to get a regular job like the rest of us, and participate in hobbies when he has time......
I agree too...I know he was sitting at home laughing because his team couldn't "do it without him"...his ego gets in the way of good common sense...I was really pulling for McNabb though...
blush.gif

tounge.gif
What an awesome game last night! It felt soooo good to silence those obnoxious drunken Philly fans. This guy a few rows in front of us had a great sign that said it all...

(What do you call an Eagle with a Superbowl ring? --a thief)
Now that's funny. The Eagles should renew T.O.'s contract.
ONCE A WEEK.

GO Giants
biggrin.gif

Im a huge Eagles fan, but i really dont like T.O. He has done nothing but cause trouble since hes ben there. He got hurt last year and the Eagles made it to the Super Bowl without him, they can do it again without him (just maybe not this year)! Eventually nobody will want him and he will be unemployed!
laugh.gif

+3. He is a great receiver but has a real bad attitude. Too selfish

Back