Speaking of REDNECKS

(PDBusa @ Jun. 19 2007,12:42) Okay. Is your park Pay One Price admission or each ride? Are the dirtbikes and go karts included? You looking for an "older" son?  
SHOCKED.gif
I'm sure we could work something out
laugh.gif
 I've got a list of stuff I need...umm, okay, moving on...

Yep, you can ride the go carts and the dirt bikes on the track, the play house does have electricity so bring a fan and maybe your computer so you may feed instant shots of all of your fun to the oRg members here...the water park is the ride you see AND the WTP (white trash pool...it's a tad crooked, but does have a lovely "deep end")...the kegerator!  And hell, I'll toss in a ride in the Mustang for nothing!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(PDBusa @ Jun. 19 2007,12:53) Too cool. Your kids are blessed to have you guys as parents!  
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
Ask them that in about 10 years and lets see if they agree
tounge.gif

But, thanks...
biggrin.gif

That is so cool..
bowdown.gif

Can Mary and I get season passes also as we are in Va. a lot..
beerchug.gif

(DR1300R @ Jun. 19 2007,14:42) That is so cool..
bowdown.gif

Can Mary and I get season passes also as we are in Va. a lot..
beerchug.gif
Let me know when you're in my neighborhood...we'll hook you guys up!
laugh.gif

You threw those last couple of pics in there to throw me off game. Well you succeeded. LQQks like fun, kids lQQk great too.
bowdown.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 19 2007,23:46) You threw those last couple of pics in there to throw me off game. Well you succeeded. LQQks like fun, kids lQQk great too.  
bowdown.gif
Yeah, I knew you couldn't be <s>mean</s> yourself with cute pics of kids lying around
laugh.gif

Thats not "red-neck" thats is just good ole American fun for kids........good on your family to take the time to do somthing so fun.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks...it is fun and thank goodness we live in the woods so most don't even know what we've done LOL

(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,08:48)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 19 2007,23:46) You threw those last couple of pics in there to throw me off game. Well you succeeded. LQQks like fun, kids lQQk great too.
bowdown.gif
Yeah, I knew you couldn't be <s>mean</s> yourself with cute pics of kids lying around
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,14:55)
beerchug.gif
Thanks...it is fun and thank goodness we live in the woods so most don't even know what we've done LOL
How much is the bus tour VaBusa waterslide
rock.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,14:56)
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
FREE for everyone but you...you will be expected to clean toilets or do dishes or something...let me think about this one
laugh.gif

that is awsome
bowdown.gif
I love the play set too, your "water park" rocks
beerchug.gif

(brivision @ Jun. 19 2007,06:51) Awesome,
I did that once. I went first before the kids. The tarp had fiberglass in it...I was the only one who went....bad idea.
Yours looks like fun.
Brivision
Just wondering...

Did you yell "Hey! You'all watch this!!" before you went?

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

That is fantastic!!! Love the ingenuity!!
Reminds me of ice blocking at the golf course when I was in high school!!!
super.gif
super.gif

bowdown.gif

super.gif

Well, we had a full house this weekend...there wasn't a kid at my house that wasn't on that damn water slide; had to kick 'em off around 9 p.m. when you just couldn't see anymore LOL  I think we had about 12 kids and a few beer laden Dads riding for a while...

It's a hit!  It's ugly, but hey, if everyone's having fun, who cares?!  
laugh.gif

Thanks guys, for not laughing too much  
all_coholic.gif

WTWPline.JPG

(VaBusa @ Jun. 20 2007,15:03)
(dadofthree @ Jun. 20 2007,14:56)
beerchug.gif
rock.gif
FREE for everyone but you...you will be expected to clean toilets or do dishes or something...let me think about this one
laugh.gif
If you expect him to clean the toilets, let me make a visit to the restroom before he starts cleaning... I'll need some Mexican food...
crazy.gif

Back