spark plugs removal

hi guys,i am looking to change the plugs in my 08 gen11 busa this weekend,can anyone tell me is this a straight forward task,is it tank up air box off,then remove coils in order to change the plugs,do the side fairings have to come off ,or can i gain all access from the top.
thanks folks

just did that last weekend piece of cake i also have the tank off (getting it repainted) best of luck just make sure u use a air compressor to blow all the debris away from the holes dont want anything to fall in there

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
After you take the air box off and move the rubber drape thing, easy peasy.... why did you have problems with the plastics?

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
I got my toaster at 1000 posts. The pink panties I got from Vabs. She just took them off and threw them at me one day. I didn't know what to do. I tried to throw them away, but they stuck.......

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Oh is that how you get a toaster??.....I never got a straight answer on the panties thing though?
I got my toaster at 1000 posts. The pink panties I got from Vabs. She just took them off and threw them at me one day. I didn't know what to do. I tried to throw them away, but they stuck.......
You desire pink panties :whistle: From my observations, you have to anoy the crap out of and piss off Michelle with insults, etc.

well thanks very much guys for the info,to be honest the bike only has 8500 miles on the clock,but as i work in the motor trade and my local friendly supplier is a ngk stockist i was given a free set for being a good customer,so as they are free i am going to use them.
i take on board about anti seize compound and dust in there.
cheers guys

Jacobs

OEM Parts/Accessory guy
Donating Member
Registered
well thanks very much guys for the info,to be honest the bike only has 8500 miles on the clock,but as i work in the motor trade and my local friendly supplier is a ngk stockist i was given a free set for being a good customer,so as they are free i am going to use them.
i take on board about anti seize compound and dust in there.
cheers guys
By chance.... what exact plugs did he give you?

After you take the air box off and move the rubber drape thing, easy peasy.... why did you have problems with the plastics?
The length of my torque wrench...big boy...:laugh:

I was lazy and left them on. It's a bit of a pia to remove my plastics as I have no cut sliders that need to be removed first.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loloudoudara