Spank me hard

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Man,  I only had a short ride on the mod Ninja Eater.

New clutch with very heavy springs.
Larger fuel injectors
New fuel regulator

310hp steady with the ability to turn up to 330hp

before I averaged 280hp with the ability to turn up to 310hp

Torgue is running (Whoop) ***198lbs*** @ 310hp

I passed a car from 70mph and in one car lenght I was doing 146mph.

WOW!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066858844 -->

Holy Cripes! Doesn't the governement have regulations against beasts like that? Congrats on the new build!
Are you running Diablos at those speeds? Mine are shakey/scarey over 140 now... wonder if it was my 180 choice destabilizing them?

BTW Welcome back - we wuz aaaaw wurried bout you!

That's almost too fast................almost. Gees N.E. roughly how much you got into that behemoth of a bike there? Just curious, can tell me nunya if ya like :D

Keep that thing on the two it was meant to be on!!

GULP

character2.gif

That is rocking NinjaE...

If you can do that with 310HP, I wonder what its like to be on one of those 500HP Busas....

Cheese, you have about 500HP if I remember reading your specs a while back. What is it like being on a beast like that?

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066780003 -->

That's awesome! No time to yell, "Get out of the way," with that kind of power.

Holy Cripes!  Doesn't the governement have regulations against beasts like that?  Congrats on the new build!
Are you running Diablos at those speeds?  Mine are shakey/scarey over 140 now... wonder if it was my 180 choice destabilizing them?

BTW Welcome back - we wuz aaaaw wurried bout you!
Yes it was your 180 choice. So just chalk it up to learning. You are better on the curves at the moment.

Hey Mike....congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! You be DAMN careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT hurt yourself OK???

I'm not worthy!!! I'm not worthy!!!!! :D :D

Hey Mike....congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!  You be DAMN careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DO NOT hurt yourself OK???

I'm not worthy!!! I'm not worthy!!!!! :D :D
Thanks Bro. I will watch it. It is like driving a turbo all over again, just getting use to the turbo kicking again again and keeping it down. I still refuse to stretch it out, but boy does it want to come up. I can not wait to get some open dry road.

Ninja wants to be spanked?:super: Dude you go away for just a little while and now your asking for spankings... Man...A little extra adrenaline and it goes straight to spanking, you sick pup!

Congrats onthe extra oomph, Man I really want to see a Turbo'd, or otherwise 300HP bike doin it's thing in person...has to be a site... Rubber Side Down Bro! :D

You want a spanking? Just get pulled over not that I know anything about that. :laugh: Sounds like fun Hang on tight. :)

Man,  I only had a short ride on the mod Ninja Eater.

New clutch with very heavy springs.
Larger fuel injectors
New fuel regulator

310hp steady with the ability to turn up to 330hp

before I averaged 280hp with the ability to turn up to 310hp

Torgue is running 298lbs @ 310hp

I passed a car from 70mph and in one car lenght I was doing 146mph.

WOW!!!!!!
MT sir you are amazing! I would say "be careful" but at LUDICRIS SPEED there is no careful! Just hang on buddy.
I get nervy at about 175+ so there. Anyway whats the GPS saying for your top speed? You catch Corbins ride on this week Turbo Busa 236mph land speed record? Somethings telling me u aint that far off of that...?
Cheers to u my friend! :beerchug:

uh, dang...  That is pretty awesome dude!  I gotta come up there next Spring/Summer and see what that looks like next to a NA busa.

And, I can bring the video camera to show the others...

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066828883 -->

Back