Hit by a cop

MET

The Watcher
Registered
I will first start with no damage to my car, but very wierd.

I went home for lunch (I work 2 blocks from my house) to move my car so I could get the bike out.  I pulled the car on to the road and went around the block.  Cop was behind me, I pulled over by my house and the cop pulled in behind me.  I thought what now. I was just turning the car off when bang.  I got out of the car and asked what the HELL.  Woman cop said to me I am sorry my foot slipped.  I inspected the car close it had aslight scratch on the p-lastic bumper only.  She siad she was really sorry,  and I said no damage and watch those shoes with a smile.  She left as I tapped her on the shoulder and said Remember my name with a smile.  She just siad, "Sure thing Mike."

Man I know that Miami drivers are bad but even the police.  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Geez

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146663595 -->

biggrin.gif

WHy was she following you?

was she hot? maybe she was checking you out, hit your car to get your number. Being a former P.O., you did earn one hell of a pass. It could have been paperwork hell for her. Should have got her phone number in case you needed her.

I have several friends that are cops, never hurts to name drop. I dated a cop, got pulled over, complained my g-friend Julie ------ was going to castrate me, he laughed and let me go.

you should have told her to buy you dinner.
tounge.gif
Glad no damage was done.

Dear Penthouse Letters, You'll never guess what happened to me at lunch today with this lady cop.....................................

"Geez" is right, NE...I woulda been dumbfounded as to what to say at that particular moment.

Good on you for keepin your cool about it. I know that there would be so many people just waiting to hammer a cop for messing up like that.

Glad you're ok, too.
biggrin.gif

Back