South East Storms

Revvv

Registered
Tonight is nasty. I wish I had better lighting. I would take pictures of the massive amounts of marble sized hail. My yard is flooded. The wind is wild. The lightening is unreal.

A house a few miles from me has been completely destroyed by a tornado. The family is unharmed. They got into the crawlspace under their home just in time.

While staring out the french doors a moment ago, I noticed something that I am simply amazed by. There is an earthworm stuck to the window that was blown off the ground. WOW! is all I can say.

looks like a pretty nasty band of storms on the weather bug radar. Take care.
Posted via Mobile Device

wow...all we got was a litttle lightning and a few sprinkles!

Be safe!

looks like a pretty nasty band of storms on the weather bug radar. Take care.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's definitely nasty.

I wonder how many dents my truck has in it now that it has been abused by a hail storm; in which the hail was blowing horizontally.

It's definitely nasty.

I wonder how many dents my truck has in it now that it has been abused by a hail storm; in which the hail was blowing horizontally.

Man, I hate to hear that. I'm glad you and your family are still ok. We've gotten a pretty good rain storm here, but nothing anywhere close to that. It seems to be over now, though. Up here anyway.

Glad to hear all is well with you with so much going on in your area. Been dealing with weather myself tonight, just finished up a storm spotter refresher getting ready for spring. Nothing like being one of the guys that runs out in it when everyone else is hiding from it. Sometimes I question my sanity :whistle:

I think the worste is over. My yard is a swamp. I don't think I have any dents in the truck or my wife's jeep either. I will know better in the morning.

Truck and jeep are both clear of dents that I have noticed. I have quite a bit of clean up in the yard due to limbs, but all is well.

The guy down the road in which the tornado touched down lost everything. Catastrophic is not a good description - I don't have the words.

Back