Source for new recently-made Arai helmets?

spotrot

Registered
Time for a new Profile, Large but...

the discount sources I've checked only sell old helmets, e.g. the Arai helmets compacc discounts were made in 2006-2008.

Some tracks say they check the helmet date and require one under 5 years old.

Does anyone know of a source that sells recently-made new Arai helmets for under list?

The .org has some really good sponsors; click on the Sponsors link and have a talk with Honda East (Justin). I think you will be pleased.

Incase you see this first, I responded back to your PM. All of the Arai's that I have in stock or order from my distributor will be current model/year helmets. If in the case I do receive one that the MFG date is in question, I'll re-order a different one for you

I just ordered an Arai through Justin. 877-437-1631 - 2 (parts)

Much better price than all other sources I contacted, except those selling old helmets.

FYI: Profile is apparently discontinued; the new model long-oval is the "Signet-Q"

.org membership has it's benefits!

Absolutely!

The Arao Sig-Q that is replacing the Arai Profile is an awesome replacement. Our rep brought one in last week so we could check it out and it's a very nice update/upgrade to the Profile

Received new Arai Signet-Q yesterday from Justin at forum Sponsor Honda East.

It's beautiful and feels great; many advantages over my 6 y/old Profile including wider viewing andgle (eye port), removable washable interior pieces, and optional cheek pads to customize fit even further.

Mfg date (now stamped on D ring) was a very recent 7-2011

Pearl white is very subtle - looks like std white until up close. Me likee.

Received new Arai Signet-Q yesterday from Justin at forum Sponsor Honda East.

It's beautiful and feels great; many advantages over my 6 y/old Profile including wider viewing andgle (eye port), removable washable interior pieces, and optional cheek pads to customize fit even further.

Mfg date (now stamped on D ring) was a very recent 7-2011

Pearl white is very subtle - looks like std white until up close. Me likee.

:worthless: :beerchug:

Back