Picked up killer deal last night...

Hayabusa2005

Registered
I picked up a killer deal last night off craigslist. I got a pair of SIDI racing boots in almost brand new condition (less than 5 months old) for $45.00. Retail is like $275 on these. Guy was selling bike and all gear because he was buying a new car. He had a SIDI leather jacket that retails for over 500.00 he was selling for 150.00 and a Black Arai helmet for 150.00 as well.

My new SIDI boots made my day!

Man, I wish I could wear racing boots. No one makes a size 16 :banghead:

Wow... Sorry bro. That is a large size! Maybe you need to call or write SIDI or a shoe manufacturer and they can custom build you a pair. Shaq (of course he is a celeb and pro) gets custom shoe builds from Nike, Reebok, etc. Worth a try.

Just cut the front of the boot off, put the boot on, and duct tape them to your toes :laugh:

You think that's bad, try being 6 ft. 230 lbs., and asking for a 7 1/2 !!!

Last edited:
Yes...it was a new post and I called immediately. I wasnt quite sure they would fit, but I went right over and tried them on. They just look brand new...I was tickled !

Thats because no one has a yardstick for a foot! Only you! :laugh:

16 1/2" foot here. I'm 6'7", 260lbs and get custom everything. My Busa is my 1st bike simply because I don't fit on much else.

Custom bowling shoes
Custom Rollerblades
Soon - Custom Snowboard & Boots
(If they make a board wide enough for the overhang)

Back