Soupy's Hayabusa Raked Triples

SOUPY

Donating Member
Registered
We are still developing so any input you guys would like to add will be appreciated.

These are 4 degree raked triple clamps for the Gen 1 Busa. Can anyone elaborate if the triples are the same on the Gen II? The main function is allowing the front of the bike to be lowered without smashing an air to air turbo intercooler with the front tire. They move the front wheel forward about 2 inches. These will include:

-Turning bump stops
-Handlebar mounts
-New custom stem with lower bearing race and seal
-Mount for stock steering damper
-Black anodizing option
-Ignition mount

tn_raked_005.jpg

tn_raked_002.jpg

Looks good so far. I do know that the Gen II fork locations and sizes are the same, and I would think the frame up front is the same, so it is likely the same, except for the key cutout. Are u making them urself or having them made out of house?? software for design?? if I can help, let me know, I use Solidworks and have a Mori Seiki..:)

Hi CDi-

We make them in house. We have the software and CnC. Thanks though!

Although we have nothing set in stone, I'm shooting for $750 plain finish, $800 black anodized.

Looks great Soupy, hey one recommendation: make the bar mouns adjustable so you can move the bars in or out as much as you'd like.

If it's insanely expensive to engineer, you'd probably make a lot of people happy that way.
smile.gif

We are SUPER EXCITED about this product! This will make raking your bike sooooo much easier! At this point, unless you can find a set of used raked triples (tough to do), your only other option was to strip the entire bike down to the frame, package up the bare frame and send it to a fabricator for a rake job.

More info soon!

More info on the in and out of the handle bar please. Is this movement comparable to the converterbars?

There will be nothing limiting the adjustment in/out of the bar as it locates in the bar mount. Adjust it where u like laterally and radially and tighten the pinch bolts.

Hopefully within a month. We're in MI so kinda depends on weather for testing.

doubtful. surely it could be done though if the end user wanted to send it out.

Back