Soupy's 1st Generation Hayabusa Raked Triple Clamps on the market!

SOUPY

Donating Member
Registered
Our raked triples are done and on the market. Feel free to provide any feedback.

Soupys Suzuki Hayabusa Raked Triple Clamp Clamps Stretched Lowered

Regular price $999

Introductory price $849

Soupy's Performance Hayabusa Raked Triples add wheelbase and stability to street and race bikes while also providing much needed clearance between the front tire/fender and the intercooler on a turbo bike. We personally had this problem on our own turbo bike and R&D'd these to a perfect fit.

No need to strip your frame and ship it off to have it cut and raked. Just bolt these on and ride!

These come ready to bolt on to your 1st generation (99-07) Suzuki Hayabusa with the following features:

-CAD designed and CNC machined from solid billet aluminum
-3 degrees of rake
-Fully adjustable steering stops
-Adds 1.5 inches of wheelbase to the front
-Lowers the bike slightly, about a half inch
-Uses factory handlebars
-Uses factory steeting stabilizer
-All stainless steel hardware included
-Uses factory bearings and installation parts

rakedtriples_012_tn.jpg

rakedtriples_007_tn.jpg

3_degree_bottom.JPG

:thumbsup:

these look like they'd be stronger than factory and reduce fork flex as well.

Nice parts & the adjustable steering stops are a good idea too:thumbsup:Do you have any side profile pics of the triples installed? Should be a a big seller to the LSR guys as well as drag racers

Nice parts & the adjustable steering stops are a good idea too:thumbsup:Do you have any side profile pics of the triples installed? Should be a a big seller to the LSR guys as well as drag racers

thanks. thats the closest to a side profile pic we have currently but could take one. what details are you looking for?

well the stretch guys might like this.... ought to really liven the "cornering" debate :)

what are the odds of a -.5 unit so that the Gen1 can have the same as the Gen2 bikes?

well the stretch guys might like this.... ought to really liven the "cornering" debate :)

what are the odds of a -.5 unit so that the Gen1 can have the same as the Gen2 bikes?

I'm unfamiliar with the differences from the 1st gen to 2nd gen. are you saying that the frame is the same, in the affected area, but the triples on the 2nd gen are offset 1/2 inch back from the 1st gen?

the odds are quite possible if thats all we're looking at.

Yes we could make stock replacements! Should be able to get them anodized too.

Are the handle bar clamps one piece with the top yoke or mounted separately?

The triple tree lookes great! :thumbsup:

Looks like the trail was changed... I think I mis read the article... (they were also comparing it to the ZX14)

I will see if I can get some documentation to this change in rake if it was changed.. BTW.. nice job :)

Last edited:
Back