sorry

AAwww, wut a butiful makup~!!~

dog kiss cow.jpg

Way to man up OHIO brother! Too bad i already paid my money and the contract has been put out. you're a dead man! :poke:

But really, we are just one big happy disfunctional family. Thats why we all keep coming back! :cheerleader:

Way to man up OHIO brother! Too bad i already paid my money and the contract has been put out. you're a dead man! :poke:

But really, we are just one big happy disfunctional family. Thats why we all keep coming back! :cheerleader:
Does that mean I need to turn around Boss? You still owe me 60 bucks for gas even if I don't get to do the job damnit!

Does that mean I need to turn around Boss? You still owe me 60 bucks for gas even if I don't get to do the job damnit!

I got your gas covered...so go at least slap him around a bit...:laugh: It's how we roll in Ohio!

It was actually very entertaining:rofl:....er ,glad you did not try this deeper into the winter,could have been ugly!:laugh:
Carry on, now that you are well beyond enemy front lines.:whistle::poke: :poke:

i did not mean to piss all of you guys off, i was joking when i posted it, not trying to offend anybody, i know the busa is a bad ass bike, just trying to have some fun, and i guess i crossed the line, I AM TRULY SORRY, ANYBODY THAT RIDES EITHER OF THESE BIKES HAS TO HAVE BALLS.:bowdown:

uhhhh he said I have balls...hehehe

Rookie

" sorry
i did not mean to piss all of you guys off, i was joking when i posted it, not trying to offend anybody, i know the busa is a bad ass bike, just trying to have some fun, and i guess i crossed the line, I AM TRULY SORRY, ANYBODY THAT RIDES EITHER OF THESE BIKES HAS TO HAVE BALLS."

In your case they would be ( . ) ( . ) :laugh:

If you really want to piss me off, the old knee in the crotch works every time.

The B-King just keeps getting spanked over and over and over......:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
i did not mean to piss all of you guys off, i was joking when i posted it, not trying to offend anybody, i know the busa is a bad ass bike, just trying to have some fun, and i guess i crossed the line, I AM TRULY SORRY, ANYBODY THAT RIDES EITHER OF THESE BIKES HAS TO HAVE BALLS.:bowdown:

Are you serious?? What the hell am I supposed to read now to make me laugh in the morning with my coffee?? You WERE my funnies!!! I don't even get the paper! I think you should keep doing what your doing. :cheerleader:GOOOOO BURGERKING BIKES!!!:cheerleader:

:laugh: it's ok like CAbusagirl said we're not that type of board Hell I forgot about it till you mentioned it again. :beerchug:

I didn't say that, BusaJules did. :whistle:

:beerchug:

No one is mad at you, we were having tooooooooo much fun making fun of you to be POed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back