sorry

beking

Registered
i did not mean to piss all of you guys off, i was joking when i posted it, not trying to offend anybody, i know the busa is a bad ass bike, just trying to have some fun, and i guess i crossed the line, I AM TRULY SORRY, ANYBODY THAT RIDES EITHER OF THESE BIKES HAS TO HAVE BALLS.:bowdown:

It's all good.. we're not one of THOSE types of boards.. I've been to many others and I've seen how they treat each other.. that's why I keep coming back here. :cheerleader:

you throw yourself under the bus? :laugh: we can all have our laugh and pat you on the back... when else do we get to post our "trolls" anyway...

you will never here me rip on the busa again, if not for the busa there would not be a bking, and once again i a am sorry to all that i pissed off. dave

I dont think anyone really got mad... . it sort of adds someone to pick on is all.. :laugh:

troll2.jpg

:laugh: it's ok like CAbusagirl said we're not that type of board Hell I forgot about it till you mentioned it again. :beerchug:

i did not mean to piss all of you guys off, i was joking when i posted it, not trying to offend anybody, i know the busa is a bad ass bike, just trying to have some fun, and i guess i crossed the line, I AM TRULY SORRY, ANYBODY THAT RIDES EITHER OF THESE BIKES HAS TO HAVE BALLS.:bowdown:

Wasn't pissed the post were cracking me up :laugh: I love a good :poke: keeps me from taking everything an anything serious :laugh:
still haven't read any good:poke: in the sportbike jokes thread. Maybe I join a Harley forum to find some.:whistle:

Stop groveling! It's not dignified!:poke:

Any real troll knows when people get p1ssed your doing your job.

Well done...

Back