Soon 2b hayabusa owner needs help

KROOZER

Donating Member
Registered
Hello EveryOne
I presently own a 96 ZX11 w/7k miles which Im selling soon. I finally found/join a wonderful mature GSX1300R forum (this 1) which I find very informative. I was wondering if someone can help me out.
I have my heart set on a new Hayabusa. 06 or any left over with 0 miles is what Im looking for. Any color will be fine except for the burgundy/maroon. The lowest quote I recieved for a 06 is $10,200 out the door B4 tax. If any of U have any connection or seen a leftover w/0 miles at a great price please let me know. I live in NY/NJ area and would be willing to fly/drive if I have to. Thanks in advance for any info U may have. Be safe!

Welcomr to the board
cool.gif

Welcome to the board,PM the member Nyrican,he has a beautiful bike for sale and the price is right.:)

Bargain harder and tell them you want 10 out the door (total cost) with cash in hand... I'm sure a dealer would go for it. I got mine for 10,200 OTD in AL. I took that deal because my heart was set on the black/gray and I wouldn't settle for anything else.

Thank U all for your input. Im only looking at a new bike. Leftover is fine also. My first choice.....black/grey. Second.....blue/silver. Please keep me in mind in case any of U see an ad in paper on a leftover. Thanks. Be safe!

I got mine 3 months ago an 05 0 mi.red and black otd 11,500 w/tax lic and extended warranty(i ride alot) so 10,200 sounds good to me. I don't know if prices are different eastcoast-westcoast?It was also 3 mo.ago too so you can probably get cheaper.

You may be able to cut some deals in the coming months when the new '07s are coming; dealers will need to move the 2006 models out the door to make room...
smile.gif

Welcome to the org and best of luck finding exactly what you want
wink.gif

I got mine 3 months ago an 05 0 mi.red and black otd 11,500 w/tax lic and extended warranty(i ride alot) so 10,200 sounds good to me. I don't know if prices are different eastcoast-westcoast?It was also 3 mo.ago too so you can probably get cheaper.
You didn't get a deal at all... they charged you up the... you know.

www.deepcreekmarina.com in mchenry md their prices are great I drove from texas to md to get it and still saved around 2k from what it would have cost me here. they have the 06 limited listed at 10,199 right now on their website good people hope this helps

Also there is Romney Cycles in Romney, WV I got mine for 10,116.43 OTD Tax and Title included. Look for a high volume dealer close to you that is what Deep Creek and Romney are, I think Deep Creek has better customer service than Romney. Regardless they both have good deals.

Romney Cycles

Back