Something new I just realized

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I know that there are extreme news groups on both sides of the aisle and it was this week that I noticed something... I use Google News to keep up on what is going on, I pull articles from
  1. CNN
  2. Fox
  3. Wall Street Journal
  4. Newsweek
  5. The Hill
  6. NBC News
  7. AP
  8. Washington Times
  9. PBS
  10. Time
  11. CBS News
  12. USA Today
What I realized by using this news reader from Google is that the news outlets are doing stories on the other news outlets. It's not just one way either, this seems to be the new normal across the board. So Fox is talking about the story that CNN put out and CNN is reporting on the article that Fox put out... This my friends is the type of thing that I think has snuck up on us (At least me). Why in the world would one group do an article on another news outlet and not the news itself. So these news outlets have turned into drama outlets, it used to be just the far side of the spectrum meaning CNN was very liberal and Fox was far right. Now they are just slinging mud at each other and calling it news...

The very same thing that happened to our politicians has now happened in the open to our news outlets... Drama and political agendas...

It would be great if they just went back to reporting the news from their perspective and let us sort it out...

Cap

I know that there are extreme news groups on both sides of the aisle and it was this week that I noticed something... I use Google News to keep up on what is going on, I pull articles from
  1. CNN
  2. Fox
  3. Wall Street Journal
  4. Newsweek
  5. The Hill
  6. NBC News
  7. AP
  8. Washington Times
  9. PBS
  10. Time
  11. CBS News
  12. USA Today
What I realized by using this news reader from Google is that the news outlets are doing stories on the other news outlets. It's not just one way either, this seems to be the new normal across the board. So Fox is talking about the story that CNN put out and CNN is reporting on the article that Fox put out... This my friends is the type of thing that I think has snuck up on us (At least me). Why in the world would one group do an article on another news outlet and not the news itself. So these news outlets have turned into drama outlets, it used to be just the far side of the spectrum meaning CNN was very liberal and Fox was far right. Now they are just slinging mud at each other and calling it news...

The very same thing that happened to our politicians has now happened in the open to our news outlets... Drama and political agendas...

It would be great if they just went back to reporting the news from their perspective and let us sort it out...

Cap
Hi. I am starting not to trust any side! What is the real survival rate for Cov-19? If Biden is so good why is it harder to make a living? If Cov- 19 so bad why does the left want to let 40% of people coming over the boarder to be sent all over the USA? Who is telling the truth?

I normally check BBC news early morning and late evening on my phone app, the rest not so much, too political for me.

For the Middle East, Al Jazeera normally reports pretty unbiased.

Hi. I am starting not to trust any side! What is the real survival rate for Cov-19? If Biden is so good why is it harder to make a living? If Cov- 19 so bad why does the left want to let 40% of people coming over the boarder to be sent all over the USA? Who is telling the truth?
It seems the level of absurdity continues to rise. The OP pointed out how the channels are reporting on each others reports. This has been going on at FOX with Hannity for years.

Regardless of what you choose to believe one thing is clear to me. The attack on this country is a multifaceted juggernaut that has raised the stress level across the board. Trust but verify is still a good way to sort things out, however, with history being rewritten for decades how will we verify anything unless we were there to see it and experience it for ourselves?

Back