Some pics of my baby...

NIce pics.  Bar ends look pretty cool...
Thanks bro!
smile.gif

i have the TRS carbon system like yours. the only thing i dont like about it, is the fact the chrome is turning a bronze'ish brown color, i have tried cleaning and polishing it, but no help. i noticed that yours is starting to do the same. anyone have any comments or recommendations on geting the luster back to the pipe? I had the on board PC tuned 2 days after installing the exhaust, so i know that its not coming from the fact of exhaust and PLC not udated fuel managament.
I'm not sure if anything will take that out? I noticed it did that lightly after a few hot runs just after install, but it seems to have turned a goldish titanium color just slightly, and I haven't noticed it turning darker since? If anyone knows more about this issue I would also like to hear some more input on it...

You dont have any problems with the rubber thing pushing down the middle adjust button on your PC
rock.gif
?

i have the TRS carbon system like yours. the only thing i dont like about it, is the fact the chrome is turning a bronze'ish brown color, i have tried cleaning and polishing it, but no help. i noticed that yours is starting to do the same. anyone have any comments or recommendations on geting the luster back to the pipe? I had the on board PC tuned 2 days after installing the exhaust, so i know that its not coming from the fact of exhaust and PLC not udated fuel managament.
+1 same here...I like em alright...but my mid pipe and header area is going to look bad...I got 8k mi on it...(had it whole time...since 0 mi...) its turning to blue and the brown spots every where...its just keep growing, whats next...
rock.gif

And I noticed a Harley furguson guys about how to their headers chromed in good shape? they said,
it has a double piped headers...thats why theirs don't turn brown or blue...
sad.gif

Very nice looking bike. Love the bar ends, screens, chrome chain cover and chrome kickstand

beerchug.gif

usn04limited asked for working pics of the rear light, I got it from Street&Track (not made by Clear Alternatives) This is pic 1 of 3. Running Lights Only.

June_2006_023a.jpg

Back