Some pics of my baby...

Leo

Donating Member
Registered
I haven't taken any pics of my baby in quite a while... So here is some eye candy from this weekend
tounge.gif

June_2006_001a.jpg

how do you like the Yoshi?
So far I put 3,000 miles on this year (with the yoshi) and I like it. There was a huge difference in weight and power from stock (with PCIII) and it is a lot smoother. The yosh has a nice rumble to it when at low rpm's, but not too loud (good for when you are cruising or when you idle down upon spotting a LEO, or pulling in late into your garage so that the neighbours don't b!tch...) BUT when you get on her, it is LOUD ENOUGH! I've had many compliments on the looks and sounds of the exhaust...

NIce pics. Bar ends look pretty cool...

i have the TRS carbon system like yours. the only thing i dont like about it, is the fact the chrome is turning a bronze'ish brown color, i have tried cleaning and polishing it, but no help. i noticed that yours is starting to do the same. anyone have any comments or recommendations on geting the luster back to the pipe? I had the on board PC tuned 2 days after installing the exhaust, so i know that its not coming from the fact of exhaust and PLC not udated fuel managament.

<!--EDIT|badassbusa03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150737092 -->

Back