Some pics of my baby...

Thats a Sweet ride there mister. What is that clamp for on the end peice on your exhaust ?
Good Catch
wink.gif
Well, there is a hole on the bottom part of that end piece, I have no clue why its there, but it made the exhaust sound like shid, so I first tried a dab of JB Weld, it held up for a week or two, then it got blown off, so until I figure out a better solution, I used a piece of rubber all the way around, and the stainless clamp on top of it... I'm not happy with the way it looks, but unless I figure out how else to solve it in a neat way, I can deal with the clamp over the shiddy sounding exhaust
tounge.gif

Anyone else come across this issue / know why the hell they put the hole there in the first place
rock.gif

Nice ride. I did not see where you replied to the Bar end ?. Where you get those?
Also see the rear dosn't match the front rubber. No response needed here, I understand.
biggrin.gif

That hole might be for water to excape. Not sure.
A weep hole?

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151599683 -->

Nice ride. I did not see where you replied to the Bar end ?. Where you get those?
Also see the rear dosn't match the front rubber. No response needed here, I understand.
biggrin.gif
Sorry about that dude... I got the bar ends from John Cleveland his e-mail is cleveland21@comcast.net he is a board memeber, I can't remember his screen name...
smile.gif
He also sells matching spools and sliders
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151940567 -->

Back