Some general questions about the bike

wrong place
and welcome!

HPIM0687test.JPG

here is my thread from that unfortunate event.
hope this helps.
and BTW i am thankfull i had them done!

Speedemon,

I used a couple of your pictures and attached them to an email to the dealer, asking if this is where he is installing the sliders?
I think you have a good looking bike. What kind of seats do you have installed?

Richard

Speedemon,

I used a couple of your pictures and attached them to an email to the dealer, asking if this is where he is installing the sliders?
I think you have a good looking bike.  What kind of seats do you have installed?

Richard
glad the pics help bro.
the seats are tobin seats here is a link to my seats;

glad you like the bike, i put a lot of time and work into her.

man i watched a kid ghost ride his bike and it didnt hurt a thing on it alas i dont have any but yes they do help

I am going to pick the bike up Saturday in Lynchburg VA. New 06 Blue/Silver. Having the dealer put on the sliders, helibars, and centerstand. I like the utility of a centerstand, even if it might detract a little from the look.
The weather may be rain/snow but the temps aren't supposed to go below freezing, at least on the coast. I was planning to ride it back and have the wife drive the truck home, but now I will probably end up loading it in the back of the truck.
mad.gif
Dealer claims it will fit in the back of a Ford Sport Trac with tire on the tailgate. I sure hope so or I will be in for an interesting ride back if it does rain and snow:O
I will take pics and post. What is it about the reflectors and stickers?

Richard

Back