some 05 limited  mods

Nice looking bike. Congrats. How did you get power to the driving lights? Did you use the thread on the board?

no thread ,i didnt even think about that , but the board was down ! while installing the scorpio alarm , i installed a remote fuse block 6 slot instead of a direct batery hook up the alarm recomended , i also ran a remote ground block these will take care of my future needs ! so i ran power and ground up the fork folowing the brake lines . wires shrink wraped seperate and then again together , they are on a remote micro switch that is pretty hidden ! i still want to install a 12 volt power outlet but i cant figure out whether or not to mount it in the inner , it took me awhile to build up the courage to drill for the switch ! the bike is wet i just washed it , but you can see the switch.

P1010005.JPG

Nice bike, and good idea on the brackets,the aftermarket bulbs...lets just say dont get used to them, once you see abike with real HID lights, you'll be sick! The TBR cans are nice! I just bought a pair to put back on my bike if I ever take the HMF system off.

Back