some 05 limited  mods

johnstein

Donating Member
Registered
just got done with the heli bars, genmar 3/4 in riser combo ! and that is one sweet riding position !
so modlist so far :
helibars
3/4 genmar risers
puig bouble bubble windscreen
stickers gone !!!!!!!
reflectors gone !!!!!!!
if anyone is interested i did the 3/4 riser , helibar combo with stock cables and lines ?
waitin on :
tobins front and rear
scorpio alarm
two brothers carbon fiber dual low mount exhaust
throttle rocker
k and n filter
pclll

busa4.jpg

the peel off stickers , wet rag with wd 40 was a sweet tip ! i still cant belive how easy the glue came off the frame and swingarm . thanks
biggrin.gif

also working on converting reflector bracket into driving light mount , should be getting the rest of my stuff this week , lots of rain on and off this week so i should have time to install and take pics , anyone ever heard two brothers exhaust on a busa ? i got scared away from d and d , too many negative opinions , wanted to go with the hmf high mounts but that leaves out ever usin soft bags ? am i going to be happy with two brothers ? looked like quality quality stuff!
biggrin.gif

Bike is lookin good man, not sure about the 2 bros exhaust though, don't know of many people that use them on a Busa.

Nice ride with sweet mods ... the carbon fiber exhaust should look good with your '05 LE!

Good quality with 2bros exhaust. You didn't say if it was a full system or bolt ons. The increase in horsepower (full system) will not be as much as other sytems, but you will enjoy it. Great sound. Carbon fiber should look real nice on the LE.

the other side ! two cans ! also my scorpio alarm came in did the install when the board was down i sure could have used the step by step instal post , was so easy its funny the only part that was hard was getting the rear seat off after i put it all back together , i forgot to hook up the cable for the rear seat release ! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!! but after two hours i figured it out !
biggrin.gif

P1010002.JPG

and i also installed these 55 watt driving lights man they light up the road ! you dont realise till you can turn them on and off they light up in front of you and are realy nice in the corners lots of heads turning they couldnt figure out what was behind them !
smile.gif

P1010003.JPG

i am going to take pics tonight in the dark ! oh yeah found a use for the front reflector brackets ! sweet mounts
biggrin.gif

P1010004.JPG

Back