Solution to cure Air Terrorism

Sounds like a good idea... Now if only the purpose of these body scanners was actually to detect weapons and bombs and not for the acclimation of the people into further tyranny, they'd get right on that. ???

Don't believe everything you hear, or in this case, question your sources. Experts warn? Who are these experts? :whistle:

I don't mean to be such a downer on everyone's humor, but these scanners make me unbelievably mad. :banghead:

Im betting those experts are pervs who are hoping for this new job at the airport. :laugh: "Excuse me miss, is that a bomb in your chest? Well, I dont believe you, i'll have to check this out"

won't be right every time....but to make an omelette you gotta break a few eggs.

Whose family will those eggs come from , mine or yours ?
I bet if I saw a few pics of some of your family members they would look suspicious to me .
Same as you would say for anyone elses family .

So again what does a terrorist look like ?

Whose family will those eggs come from , mine or yours ?
I bet if I saw a few pics of some of your family members they would look suspicious to me .
Same as you would say for anyone elses family .

So again what does a terrorist look like ?
heres an example
181206_mcveigh_1991.jpg

My little brother is currently in the Navy and works on EA6B Prowlers. The military has found that they are able to fly them over convoys and jam signals so that remote detonate IEDs will not be able to be triggered. The technology is being pushed quickly to get it into all the vehicles. So that remote detonate IEDs would be useless.

That does not do anything for manual triggered ones, but it does eliminate one threat. :cheerleader:

Hate to thread jack but that is great news :beerchug: thank your brother for keeping so many that much more save :bowdown::bowdown:

Back