A Solution To The TSA Thing..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
The Airport Solution

Here's the solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports:

Have a booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It's a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling.

It eliminates a long and expensive trial.. Justice will be swift. Case closed! This is so simple it's brilliant.

I can see it now: You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion, followed by an announcement over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers. We now have a seat available on flight number ...."

Works for me!

LOL! Sounds good to me too.:laugh:

Yeah but nail files and knitting needles won't detonate.

This is the first real security measure the TSA has taken, if ya don't like it don't fly. Most Americans still have their heads in the sand, wake up, people really do want to kill us.

This is the first real security measure the TSA has taken, if ya don't like it don't fly. Most Americans still have their heads in the sand, wake up, people really do want to kill us.

No sense of humor today I see.:whistle:

With all joking aside, I agree with you, Pardini, that American's are like prima donna children and should get over themselves in thinking that THEY should not have to go through such stringent and subjective scrutiny when they attempt to fly ANYWHERE!

Welcome to the real world. America,, as usual they have their heads and tails seven to ten years behind everyone else in the world.

Sense of humour intact.
icon6.gif

I post an intended funny, and everybody immediatly wants to turn it into a soapbox thread.
Ahh, shoulda known better, this forum ain't what it used to be.

Nevermind, soapbox away..

ie, yea, i totally believe you went 215 mph on your stock R1
see, easily detectable:poke:

nail files and knitting needles scare you pardini? jeesh i would hate to see you at a churches knitting circle. With all the weapons those little old ladies have would probably paralyze you with fear.:rofl:
The sad truth of the matter is that if you get killed by someone wielding a nail file or knitting needle then chances are you shouldn't have been here in the first place. You know that whole survival of the fittest and all.

just my 2cents, I dont mind the body search or the body scan, dont really like it but it beats the heck out of being blown up in the sky. If ya dont like it DRIVE! :D

nail files and knitting needles scare you pardini? jeesh i would hate to see you at a churches knitting circle. With all the weapons those little old ladies have would probably paralyze you with fear.:rofl:
The sad truth of the matter is that if you get killed by someone wielding a nail file or knitting needle then chances are you shouldn't have been here in the first place. You know that whole survival of the fittest and all.

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing.

We Americans are Prima Donnas BECAUSE OF our security measures :lol:

Have you ever taken a trip out of the country? Our security measure are amazingly uptight and anal compared to the rest of the world.

I like the OP's idea though :thumbsup:

People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.

:rulez:

Im still blown away that people let them take over planes with boxcutters... They had to have had something more than that or else people have no balls...

It will have to have clear see-through walls so we can watch the show!!! Then auto-washdown......NEXT!

:poke: i thought it was great...other seem to have there:moon: in a bunch..but who cares about them:laugh:

Back