Attendance:

01. UUBusa
02. forceofnature
03. suzuki4life (possible)
04. BiG-T (possible & 2-up)
05. GMBusa

You guys have fun! Take pics!
cool.gif

OK I am still in for Saturdays ride.  Looks like the day is turning out to be better than the forcast earlier in the week.  

Big-T are you going over to the Wawa in King George, VA (anyone else meeting there?)?  If I get up at 6 am or so, I may just head to Dumfries.

UUBusa, Do you have an estimated time you might make it to the wawa there?  

I would like to stop at MIR since I may not have the time on Sunday but, if the consensus is to pass it I will too.

OK I am still in for Saturdays ride.  Looks like the day is turning out to be better than the forcast earlier in the week.  

Big-T are you going over to the Wawa in King George, VA (anyone else meeting there?)?  If I get up at 6 am or so, I may just head to Dumfries.

UUBusa, Do you have an estimated time you might make it to the wawa there?  

I would like to stop at MIR since I may not have the time on Sunday but, if the consensus is to pass it I will too.
so what's the forcast for tommorrow?

I'll attend but no intention of getting soaked all day long.....no fun in that.

Only 20% chance of rain. Temp high of 88. 20-30% chance means no chance of rain really. The past 2 days they have said 30% chance of rain and we have had none.

There are supposed to be scattered T-storms later tonight and clearing later in evening.

I have not heard from the folks I need to hear from before I say if I'm in or out.
mad.gif
I'll post up tonight either way. If I go I guess I can pay the toll and cross to the Wawa.
rock.gif

My weather check says scattered afternoon (1500 hours) showers.

and maybe a few from DCSportbikes.net....also Tex on the ZX-14 2 guys on ZRX12's adn another buddy on a CBR1000RR

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154125568 -->

No go for me. I just got home. I'm twisted. Have a safe ride. If you come to MIR Sunday I'll see you there.

....BiG-T....

I am back from the ride.  I hope the guys who continued north did not get in to the speed trap.  I heard there was one about 6 miles north of where I turned off.

<!--EDIT|forceofnature
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154205118 -->

I wish i didn't have to leave before the ride even started. Hope it was a good ride.

Back