Solomons island, md ride

UUBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Summer Ride to Solomons

Saturday, July 29th

We’ll be meeting at the Waffle House in Dumfries just off of 95 @ 0900.
From there we’ll head West to Aden Road then onto Joplin Road back to I95 South.
I95 South to 17E which turns into 218 on to 301. Cross the 301 bridge and
Make a right onto 234 Budds Creek Road to rte 5 and make a left onto Route 4
to Solomons. Lunch on the Peir or at Catamrans.
Return trip will be North or Rte 4 to the belt way.

From here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi....A+22026

To here:
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=85+Charles+St,+Solomons,+MD

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152717891 -->

Ahhh, now I see what's going on on the 29th!
cool.gif

cool.gif
I might be in for this ride as well. I'm only an hour away from Solomon's and 20 mins away from the 301 bridge so I might wait for the group at the bridge.

Thats a bit to far north for me, thanks for the info big T.

Start address: 10820 River Rd
Chesterfield, VA 23838

End address: 17101 Dumfries Rd
Dumfries, VA 22026

Distance: 100 mi (about 2 hours 6 mins)

BiG -T I could meet up with you by the 301 bridge, then ride on back.  Its about 40 miles from my house.
cool.gif
 There's a truck stop on the MD side of the bridge.  We could meet there and have the group riding from VA stop and pick up us scragglers for the rest of the ride.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "cuz"|1152792992 -->

BiG -T I could meet up with you by the 301 bridge, then ride on back.  Its about 40 miles from my house.
cool.gif
 There's a truck stop on the MD side of the bridge.  We could meet there and have the group riding from VA stop and pick up us scragglers for the rest of the ride.  
smile.gif
There's a gas station at the intersection of 218 and 301 that we'll stop at to top off...can't remember the name though.

I'll be there.Rt218 calls me.I quess all we need to know is will there be any vrod's riding with us.If so I'll get someone to drive my p/u truck.That way if any crashing acures we can load it and keep on going.
tounge.gif

Back