Solomons island, md ride

damn yall would pick that day and the ride to solomons is a good one too. Im performin (rappin not stuntin lol www.myspace.com/mista40 )at clinton cycles open house that day otherwise i'd put in a leave slip with the wife lol.

dont know exactly whut time yet they have about 5 artists comin thru im tryina go early likw 11 or 12 cuz theres alot goin on that day in the area if they give me a time i'll post it

I might be in on this one...I would have to hook up 301/4 area comming from pasadena,md ill keep you posted.

Man why won't my avatar work!
tounge.gif

Well so far I am still on for the 29th ride. I will drive over to the Wawa on VA side off 301 in King George area if thats where some are meeting.

Man there are too many options for this weekend. Clinton Cycles, MIR event this weekend (just heard on the radio), Solomon's, sleep,....decisions decisions!!

I think Sunday the 30th is the biggest day at MIR ... I'll try to roll there if it's not raining.

I'm going to MIR on Sunday in the car, anyone wanting to come along shoot me a PM.

We're still riding to Solomons...Riding right by MIR as well...may stop depending on the time and concensus(sp) of the group...

So who's in?

01. UUBusa
02. forceofnature
03. suzuki4life (possible)
04. BiG-T (possible & 2-up)

Back