Solo Ride ( The Best Therapy )

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang! I was able to sneek away from work and everything else on Sunday and decided to stay over for 1 night in the Sierra's.

I left Chico Sunday about 8 a.m. with no real route but destination was Ebbetts Pass Hwy 4

I rode hwy 49 for a while then followed some off beat roads with the Tom Tom and found some great back country in Calaveras County.

Map : markleeville, ca. - Google Maps

The Pass is incredible and by far my Fave over the Sierra's. Although I like them all IMHO I lik this one better than Tioga, Sonora ...

Monitor Pass is in the same area and is where hwy 89 dumps onto Hwy 395 at Topaz Lake.

Long Moto Journey's is one of the reasons I left Hawaii for Calif and this one didnt disappoint ... Here are about 100 photo's if you want to see some of what I saw.

Picasa Web Albums - Kent - EbbettsPassSe...

Last edited:
My bike is my therapy but...when it's your bike that has you down then we really have a problem. A grill fell out of the loft in the garage and damaged the tank on my bike so I can't ride to get away from what's bothering me.

Nice pics!!!!!!!!!!! Some weekend I'm going to ride all four passes and figure out which one I like the best.

Back