Road trip!  Sept 07

Oh I forgot to mention, np cops on the back roads and less traveled hwys, but I saw plenty of LEO on the busier roads 89 near Tahoe, hwy 395 several CHP usually chasing a speeder in the opposite direction, hwy 20 near Grass Valley.

1 more thing, after reading about more crashes this morning thought I would say ; I like to go fast sometimes but not too much on roads I am unfamiliar with. Be safe my friends.
smile.gif

(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 18 2007,00:flamethrowing:) Oh I forgot to mention,  np cops on the back roads and less traveled hwys, but I saw plenty of LEO on the busier roads  89 near Tahoe, hwy 395 several CHP usually chasing a speeder in the opposite direction, hwy 20 near Grass Valley.

1 more thing, after reading about more crashes this morning thought I would say ;  I like to go fast sometimes but not too much on roads I am unfamiliar with.  Be safe my friends.  
smile.gif
Will do K. BTW, I also forgot to mention that I saw THREE CHPs on 108, two of them in new Dodge Durangos and all of them running radar. Never saw that before, mostly sheriff's 4x4s but never a CHP much less three of them. They were all on the eastern side of the pass too.

<!--QuoteBeginCBXRider+Sep. 18 2007,19:04-->
(CBXRider @ Sep. 18 2007,19:04) <!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBeginKento-Moto+Sep. 18 2007,00:flamethrowing:-->
(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 18 2007,00
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) <!--QuoteEBegin-->Oh I forgot to mention, no cops on the back roads and less traveled hwys, but I saw plenty of LEO on the busier roads 89 near Tahoe, hwy 395 several CHP usually chasing a speeder in the opposite direction, hwy 20 near Grass Valley.

1 more thing, after reading about more crashes this morning thought I would say I like to go fast sometimes but not too much on roads I am unfamiliar with. Be safe my friends. ?
smile.gif
Will do K. ?BTW, I also forgot to mention that I saw THREE CHPs on 108, two of them in new Dodge Durangos and all of them running radar. ?Never saw that before, mostly sheriff's 4x4s but never a CHP much less three of them. ?They were all on the eastern side of the pass too.
WOW! ?I was crankin it up on the lower half near the Military training area cause I figured they have their hands full on 395.

I had the detector on but you know, mow much can u slow when your way up there in top end? ?

Come to think of it I was up on top of Ebetts pass, ?hwy 4, about 30 + miles to the nearest town with no cars or nuthin and it was the single lane section and a CHP rolls by as I was taking a few pics.

Those sneaky so & so's ... ? ?:angry: ? ?
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto|1190142214-->

Back