Soleimani and the Middle East

I just watched the video....thats the comment i like best about it....

"Oh dude definitely! Even in pure darkness I could tell what kind of missile it was and what kind of plane it hit and exactly where. Also it’s absolutely undeniable that it was Soviet missile, I mean you can just tell that in the video.... GTFO "

Lets not jump to conclusions here too fast. This is a PERFECT example of how fake news go around those s*hit pages like facebook and twitter!
I am not denying that it happened - but since news are only about who is fastest and not who is correct anymore I always watch those things with a bucket of salt...!

Last edited by a moderator:

#CommercialAirlinePilots ~ #Insite ~ #Iran737 ~ #PlaneCrash ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
I just watched the video....thats the comment i like best about it....

"Oh dude definitely! Even in pure darkness I could tell what kind of missile it was and what kind of plane it hit and exactly where. Also it’s absolutely undeniable that it was Soviet missile, I mean you can just tell that in the video.... GTFO "

It's all conjecture at this point....I just watched the news where they were mentioning the Iranian's were contaminating the wreckage by removing bodies and items...they (Iranians) are probably doing the best they know how.

If the Iranian government is thinking, they'd let the investigators in to sort this out...so far they told the investigators to wait in Turkey and they will let them know if the visas will be granted...

All this kind of sounds like they don't want this to be looked at too closely by anyone.

Maybe civil action? Not sure how to get Iran to pay though. Since the missiles had already been fired seems there would have been some sort of warning to commercial plane though.

We can pay the victims from the bundle of cash we kept that's Irans. Oh wait Obama flew it back to them

Back