Soda Fountains.........contaminated

oh you aint seen nothing yet... the FDA has a list of rules that will gag you...

Milk has an accepted level of "pus" allowed
Hotdogs have accepted levels of "rat hair"
processed cheeses have accepted levels of "rat piss"

and the list goes on for pages... so next time you suck down that big ole glass of milk with your chili cheese dog, know it can only have 2% pus in it, 3 drops of urine, and 5 rat hairs... :gag:

will save the cockroach thing for later... :rofl:

Thanks Bogus....Once again I have spilled soda full of crap on my keyboard......
:rofl:

thats why you must eat from your toilet..its cleaner then your kitchen counter is

true fact actually

thats why you must eat from your toilet..its cleaner then your kitchen counter is

Tell me 'bout it!!:laugh:

head-in-toilet.jpg

if you start taking swabs of your house, car (think about your steering wheel or the inside of your sweaty gloves and OMG your keyboard) and things that you touch in your day to day life you would become a germaphobe.

Yep, there are more germs on your keyboard than your toilet seat.

Myth busters show where they tested tooth brushes for fecal matter. Even ones right out of the box had poop on them! Yikes!

That was exactly my first thought! :thumbsup:

Imagine all the germs on that shopping cart handle at Wal-Mart! :shocked:::9

Uh huh,

The the Dairy Industry turns the blood contaminated milk into chocolate milk. And they add white dye to milk to cover up the yellow from all the pus and urine.

It's true because I read it on hippie type websites promoting PETA and/or organic dairy products.

As far as the toilets vs. kitchen countertops....I wonder what kind of houses they did these tests in?
For anyone that believes it, I got a challenge for you.

I'll put up a youtube video of me eating lunch off my kitchen countertop and you take a video of yourself eating off your toilet seat rim. FOOD ON THE SURFACE, NO PLATES INVOLVED! :rofl:

So does that mean if your meal tastes like poop,it's cause it has a higher poop level? :laugh:

I remember watching a show of a candy factory and various stuff that gets into the mix that was considered acceptable levels.

City water has acceptable amounts of arsenic in it as well as other nifty things.

Back