So you like Canyon Dancers huh??

Just had my bike on a round trip of 2500 miles in the back of my truck using nothing but a old school Pingle chock bolted to a sheet of plywood, a Canyon Dancer strap, and four ratchet straps.

Zero problems.

:laugh::beerchug:

cheers
ken

I have had one fail.

Sorry, didn't know about all the failings on the silver one. ??? I just posted them because I know I have used them both and never had a problem from either. I no longer use any of the silver ones because my trailer doesn't need a chock but still use a couple of the black ones in the garage. And if someone post's a pic of one of those failing then I will def. know who to stay away from since it's like plate steel. :rofl:

And yes as I stated above, I'm sure Baxley is top notch. And for $235-$276(group buy price) it very well should be. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't see the additional $170-200 difference between the 2, unless it's the pretty colors.:rofl: But I know how that is because my buddy doesn't understand why I would rather pay more for CRG,Pazzo or ASV's and not just get the Chazzo's. He say's they feel the same to him, but i have a set of the chepo's on a 750 and I can tell the difference. ??? Anyway to each his own and life goes on..

Sorry, didn't know about all the failings on the silver one. ??? I just posted them because I know I have used them both and never had a problem from either. I no longer use any of the silver ones because my trailer doesn't need a chock but still use a couple of the black ones in the garage. And if someone post's a pic of one of those failing then I will def. know who to stay away from since it's like plate steel. :rofl:

And yes as I stated above, I'm sure Baxley is top notch. And for $235-$276(group buy price) it very well should be. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't see the additional $170-200 difference between the 2, unless it's the pretty colors.:rofl: But I know how that is because my buddy doesn't understand why I would rather pay more for CRG,Pazzo or ASV's and not just get the Chazzo's. He say's they feel the same to him, but i have a set of the chepo's on a 750 and I can tell the difference. ??? Anyway to each his own and life goes on..

I understand your point on the Baxley, I bought mine mainly because I use it every day in the garage to park the Busa upright. The use of the chock on the trailer is just an added feature that I had not even thought about when buying the chock. You literally have to push the bike over and continue to push for the chock to become unstable. It is a great piece and made of heavy gauge steel.

Although, my brother has a HF chock mounted in the bed of his truck and has had zero issues with it either. But his garage is for his bikes, so he has room and does not need to park them upright.

I used Canyon dancers with no problems, However I do have one of those wheel chocks in the shed that worries me ???

I used Canyon dancers with no problems, However I do have one of those wheel chocks in the shed that worries me ???

I also use the canyon dancers on everything and never had a problem either. Also used both of the hf chocks with no problem. But I guess as you can see they will fail, pretty safe to assume also anything can fail if abused or defective in first place.???

Why get baxley when you can get a $50.00 dollar sport chock at harborfreight?

Like we have said before, the HF have been known to fail, not often but they do. I went with the Baxley because of the quality of the chock, that is it. I cringed when I paid for it, but have never regretted the purchase since the chock arrived at my house 3+ years ago. It still looks like the day I bought it, and is used every day. The steel is heavy gauge and the movement of the chock is smooth and does not torque or twist in any manner when pushing a bike onto it.

My brother uses a HF chock and has had zero problems, although I look at the quality of it and the quality of the Baxley and trust my extra $200 with my $12K motorcycle a lot more.

Just my $.02

Like we have said before, the HF have been known to fail, not often but they do. I went with the Baxley because of the quality of the chock, that is it. I cringed when I paid for it, but have never regretted the purchase since the chock arrived at my house 3+ years ago. It still looks like the day I bought it, and is used every day. The steel is heavy gauge and the movement of the chock is smooth and does not torque or twist in any manner when pushing a bike onto it.

My brother uses a HF chock and has had zero problems, although I look at the quality of it and the quality of the Baxley and trust my extra $200 with my $12K motorcycle a lot more.

Just my $.02

Hes probably talking about the bigger chock from HF

I installed these on my HF Table lift

349657012_BKDPz-L.jpg

Back