So whats all my Okies up too?

Slowboy

Registered
Well since I finally got the bike back up and running again I thought I would checkin with all the other Okies out there and see whats going on? And see if any rides are comming up around are way!
Posted via Mobile Device

Cap I don't think I'm ready for the curves of Hallett yet! Plus I still need to get me some full leathers.
Posted via Mobile Device

What time does it start? I might drive out there but I have to be back in Tulsa by 5 to get my bike out of the car show it is in this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time does it start? I might drive out there but I have to be back in Tulsa by 5 to get my bike out of the car show it is in this weekend.

I will see you there, Sat at 11:00

Nadda, may take the boys to the car show Saturday. Waiting on the roads to be clear so I can get Sally out of the garage.

You going on Saturday or Sunday?

Hey James are you going to the show? We my come over and go, When you figure it out text me and let me know, Find out if Julie would want to hang out with Marie for 2 or 3 hours and if so we may come over.

Let me know If you guys go. I'm nit exactly sure where my bike will be but I'm guessing it is towards the middle of the building because my roll in time is tomorrow instead of Thursday

Let me know If you guys go. I'm nit exactly sure where my bike will be but I'm guessing it is towards the middle of the building because my roll in time is tomorrow instead of Thursday

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not to worry, We will find you.

I am in the middle this year woohoo. No dirt to wipe off constantly. If you come in on the north side of the building I am off to the left a little bit. See you guys there.

I am in the middle this year woohoo. No dirt to wipe off constantly. If you come in on the north side of the building I am off to the left a little bit. See you guys there.

You know this is the section with free test rides :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't think there will be a track day this Sunday, a little bird told me there isn't enough people so far..

I just did a tune up (plugs & oil change) on mine and have been riding it to work. hope it rains this weekend so it gets rid of all the salt... be cool to do a nice ride around somewhere.

Back