So...what do you call these?


1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
These bolts are out of my toy hauler's rear ramp/door. They take a 5/16 bolt through the shackle and recess into the inside of the door for the bolt to tighten into.

I went by two hardware stores tonight and one RV place and as I figured, no luck.

The parts dept was closed already so I asked one of the employees at the RV place what these are called so I ask the parts dept tomorrow on the phone if they can order some for me. He thinks, and thinks, and thinks and...then he says just call them and tell them to order the bolts that go through the door, they'll know what you are talking about. :banghead:

Anyway, I am going to look online a bit if anyone can tell me what to look for.

hauler bolt.jpg

Similar threads