So the guy from Guam pops back in...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
and decides to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas to you all. :thumbsup:

I hope that you are well...and that this Christmas season is a great one for you and yours.

I wonder about you guys...and how you all are doing. I pray that all is well with you. :please:

For me? Things are status quo. Still no bike, no mouse...no prospects. Just me and the little man...who is growing, BTW. He's 3yrs old, will be 4 in January. He stands a good 3'7" and is 42lbs.

Hmm...as I remember, I was 45lbs in 1st grade. And chubby. My son is just approaching 4yrs old and is only 3lbs away from that. And he's skinny. ??? Looks like I just might have a giant in the making. :D Oh well...time to start buying stock in food companies.

and how about the rest of you? How are you all doing? :)

It is SOOOO good to hear from you Pac!!!!

How about some photos of your son? Sounds like he's growing like a weed :)

All is well...just glad to know you're OK :thumbsup:

PacMan Great to hear from you Bro. Merry Christmas to you and your son.

PAC! DUDE where ya been bro? Miss your shavin self here. Things are going good, same old same old around here :thumbsup:

Hope you have a great holiday :beerchug:

Merry Christmas, Paul, good to hear from you!

How is everything going?

Good to hear from you Paul, was just thinking of you as Captain posted a missing members thread. OK, I also just became fond of the razor, which brought back some memories :whistle:

Here's wishing you and the kids a Very Merry Christmas :beerchug:

Merry Christmas Paul! Great to hear from you! Please keep in touch - you have been gone too long brother!

Paul!! Good to hear from ya! Hope all is well with you!

Merry Christmas! :santa: :rudolph:

Good to hear from you Paul! All is well around my neck of the woods. Good to hear your son's growing big... He might be bigger than me! I hope for his sake he isn't though... It's tough to find clothing for a 7 ft man.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Back