Pics from Vacation in Nevada and So. Cali

_WOLFMAN_

Canuck Ground Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well arrived back in Calgary after spending 16 days for Christmas Vacation with my family in Vegas and Disneyland and the one great day riding with Scar through the Cannons. Here are some pics from the trip.

Disney 1.jpg

Disney 2.jpg

Disney 3.jpg

Looks Like you had a heck of a lot of fun. We may have crossed paths while you where in Anaheim. I work within 2 miles of Disneyland and Ride to work everyday. Been to all the places you have shown. Definately a great experience.

Uhhhhh....DUDE ????.......you come all this way, ride with Scar, then hang in "my" hood without even a PM ????...... You SUCK !!!! :oldcool:

Sorry Spudley did not realize you were in Vegas or would have sent you a pm before I left. Did not have my laptop with me so was not online while I was away. Definately look you up on my next trip to Vegas, cause there will be a next time to much to see and do in only 3 days. In Vegas we stayed at the Excalibur and in Anahiem we stayed at the Castle Inn & Suites.

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

Although I did notice a shady character in one of those photos... He looked like Scar :moon:

LOL Mike if I had the oppurtunity to get a work visa I would be heading south for sure. Right now that is not in the cards but who knows down the road. I don't mind Calgary, but if I had a chance to go somewhere that I could ride all year round I would not turn it down.

LOL Mike if I had the oppurtunity to get a work visa I would be heading south for sure. Right now that is not in the cards but who knows down the road. I don't mind Calgary, but if I had a chance to go somewhere that I could ride all year round I would not turn it down.

When you go can I come? :laugh:

Back