So stupid, on every level

That is a death wish...having him go on some fatal accident scenes may change his riding style

They will catch him one day because he will be stuck to the back of an 18 wheeler after running into it.

Lane splitting way too fast for me definetly but in excess of 100 MPH? Dosen't appear to be going quite that fast to me.

seems like a real chithead! I'm sure some chic he screwed over at some point will give his ass up. happens every time. women can be the most caring and gentle ppl on the planet but they are also very vindictive.....:poke:

I saw this before and have the same reaction to it now. I feel sorry for the person he's going to hit when his dumb arse goes splat.

they'll get their man, unfortunately it will probably be after he hurts some innocent people :banghead:

:laugh: sounds like somebody's a lil scorned and bitter....
lol no I haven't experienced it myself but I see what they do in divorce with child support and alimony. buddy pays $540 a week for the next (5) years. lol so glad I never got married and never had kids.

lol no I haven't experienced it myself but I see what they do in divorce with child support and alimony. buddy pays $540 a week for the next (5) years. lol so glad I never got married and never had kids.

Too many are that way, but not all - I'm not, for one :)

Secondly, how did this go from being about an idiot on a bike to woman bashing? :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Too many are that way, but not all - I'm not, for one :)

Secondly, how did this go from being about an idiot on a bike to woman bashing? :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII
lol yea ur right their not all like that.... just the greedy one-way types.

i believe Darwin will get his revenge on this person...but who MIGHT he hurt in the process is the issue

Back