So Proud 2...now with pics

werdkat

Registered
Took her out and she is doing awesome!! However, I can't get her to wear her leathers yet...she says its to hot. It was only 98 with humidity of 105! Let her practice some in the field, then we went to the highschool where she became waaaay comfortable and started breaking the sound barrier. ;)Enjoy!

Future Mrs. Werdkat
members.cox.net images missing
The 05 Black Ninja500r
Action Shot of street riding
and a video...about 30 seconds...werdy makes his big camera debut at the end!

<!--EDIT|werdkat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122214146 -->

Maybe you can get her to wear mesh until she gets comfortable? She looks great. I wish my wife still rode.

Lucky you, I would love it if my wife rode. Try to get her in a mess it isn't so hot and it is better than nothing.
idea3.gif

Lookin' good, but you need to keep working on the gear! Was she practicing her 'Torque' moves in the field?
laugh.gif

How tall is she? I want to get my wife a bike, the problem is she's only about 5 foot tall! Finding a bike where her feet are solid on the ground is gonna be a problem!
rock.gif

Have her check out the ICON Timax jacket, I live in southeast Texas, and its hot and humid a lot! Very coo jacket
tounge.gif

Cool, I wish my girl would ride... But then again that means she's gonna wanna ride the Busa.

Glad to see she is having a great time - GEAR UP! My fiance is still looking for a bike, seeing your pictures makes me wish I could have found her a good used smaller bike by now.
wink.gif

Gear!
mad.gif

I don't want to read about any more people on this board getting gravel rash because it's "too hot" to wear armor.

Texas cool vest, Underarmour etc.

I have her an alpine stars on the way with the texas coolvest. We are just awaiting its arrival.

Yeah she was practicing the popup to rear wheel and fight move from torque in that picture lol!!!

She is only about 5'2 not very tall. The balls of her feet touch on the ninja500. you might want to look into it for her!

and its hot....

Yeah, my wife won't wear leather either, but she will wear mesh!

MC Mustang, why doesn't your wife ride anymore?
rock.gif
She hasn't ridden on her own since she got pregnant with my oldest son (3 yrs). She'll ride with me, but she doesn't even do that very often. When we got here to FL., she didn't even ask for her endorsement when she changed her liscense. Someday, I'll get her back on, maybe when both kids are older.

Back