So proud

werdkat

Registered
So my future wife got her first bike yesterday. After riding with me on the back of the VTX then the BUSA at the gap she had the itch. I remember it quite well...right before it was stolen 4 weeks ago....I caught her outside sitting on the busa. She saw me staring out the window with my coffee in hand she grins and says "Yeah I need one now."

We went shopping and she sat on every bike in the state of GA and finally settled on a Ninja500r. Well I recieve a phone call yesterday at 1600hrs asking me to go to the shop and pick up the ninja. It is a neat little bike, something like 47 horses and probably 50 ftlbs of torque.

I will post up pictures of it tonight, she went on her first ride yesterday in our field. She did rather well being she has never rode before. Who knows she might be on a lowered busa here soon!

Ninja  pic

<!--EDIT|werdkat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121992104 -->

thats great u guys share the same things. the ninja 500 is awesome starter bike for someone who has never rode before

Cool! Must be nice to have an in house riding partner.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121992513 -->

I'm still waiting for my wife to start itch'n
laugh.gif

Tell your wife I said congratz, Werdkat
super.gif

Thats awesome! Definitly cool to have a wife that rides!

I'm still waiting for my wife to start itch'n

I'd keep that to myself if I were you.....
[/QUOTE]

You aint right, du du Brown.
tounge.gif

Nice bike. Might want to look into chatterbox or some other communication product, makes rides together even better.

My first bike was an 87 Ninja EX500 (back in 91), what is now the 500R... Excellent little machine!

Very cool you two can enjoy the sport like that :-)

You're in for some fun! My wife got her first bike last November. It's a 250 Honda VTR Interceptor. She outgrew it very quickly so for Christmas, I got her a GS500F which she's been lovin' ever since! We ride together all the time. I never push her, she pushes herself and she does really well. She had her first smash-up this past April when we went to Fresno but she toughed it out better than most dudes I know would have. including me!
biggrin.gif

At first, it's a little tedious because you'll have to hold back so she can keep up but as she gets better and better, she'll ride well enough so you don't have to resist the urge to leave her in the dust all the time. (I'm talkin' about twisties, of course.)

Post pictures!

--Wag--

Glad to see that some are starting out in the right direction. I wish you two all the happiness that a bike can bring!!

Back