so now what....

current state. i know its near stock so cut me some slack. im poor. :beerchug:

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

I have the Xenon King HID's and love them but the DDM's are like $54 and you can't beat that price. Org and car guys use them and love them. Then I would paint it orange and black and you would have the fastest color. I'm just sayin:poke:

Undertail, fairing screen's, and hid's. You will like the tail much better without the blinker's sticking out. Then take the socket's for the bulb's out of your stock tailight and put them in the front turnsignal's with amber led bulb's and hook the parking lamp lead up to the euro connector behind the cluster so they are running light's also. I like the way they look amber as running light's. Then do the electronic flasher mod pinned in the electrical section.

windscreen, exhaust hanger plugs, integrated LED taillights...

next on the list: passenger footpegs, rearsets, levers, 42T sprocket, speedohealer, frame sliders, HID conversion...

1.jpg

2.jpg

So if one was to use the DDM kit, what is a good combination to go with? On their website you can choose wattage, bulb, and color. Dont know a lot about them and not sure what is the best combination for the bike.

Thanks.

next on the list: passenger footpegs, rearsets, levers, 42T sprocket, speedohealer, frame sliders, HID conversion...

passenger footpegs
Buy Now: Suzuki Hayabusa Footpegs: Pro-Tek, Competition Werkes Werks | Pashnit Moto

rearsets
Vortex Rearsets for Suzuki Hayabusa

levers
Pazzo Racing Levers

FP Tactical Levers

Buy Now: Hayabusa Custom Levers

42T sprocket

speedohealer

SpeedoHealer V4.0 SpeedoHealer Speedometer Calibrator

HID conversion
...don't sell the HID, but the HPLED's is a new technology - sport-touring community is lovin' these:
Suzuki Hayabusa Driving Lights - Clearwater LED Motorcycle Lights

Do my favorite mod. Its the cheapest................the odometer mod. Ride that thing!!

So if one was to use the DDM kit, what is a good combination to go with? On their website you can choose wattage, bulb, and color. Dont know a lot about them and not sure what is the best combination for the bike.

Thanks.

about to order and i have the same question....any input?

Back