So I am relatively new here.....

BusaPebbles

Registered
And I will probably get slammed for asking the question.....but....What is up with the Page thing??? Does it come with bragging rights? Just curious. ???

It's a way for users to "Post 'ho" to raise their post count. All it is doing is cluttering up the board, using additional bandwidth and detracting from the topic of the thread.

It's a way for users to "Post 'ho" to raise their post count. All it is doing is cluttering up the board, using additional bandwidth and detracting from the topic of the thread.

That's a way of looking at it. I do it out of fun and I think most of us that do it are only having fun, but if it's that big of an issue it won't happen again from this member

Well that clears everything up....Thanks!....Who the heck is rich...and why is everyone whistling......???

Wait a minute. You used up your quota of questions.

Now it's my turn.

1. What's with your signature line?

:whistle:

I'll answer your question about the whistling when you answer mine.

:beerchug: <==deal?

To me its only a minor waste of time, turning to a page to see what the poster might have to say in the thread only to find out its a (page) post with nothing to say relative to the thread its in.

And I will probably get slammed for asking the question.....but....What is up with the Page thing??? Does it come with bragging rights? Just curious. ???

Too actually answer her question

You will notice after every 20 posts, The 21st post is on a different page. So when there are 20 posts someone turns the page by just saying ( PAGE ) I try to do it but that damn Rich is pretty quick about it.

To me its only a minor waste of time, turning to a page to see what the poster might have to say in the thread only to find out its a (page) post with nothing to say relative to the thread its in.

I hate that too.
I was thinking of posting a "Repost" behind every "page :cheerleader: " post, as that has been posted a few thousand times before, but that will just add to the problem.
Who really cares about their count anyway?

man are we in a bad mood huh

it is just a freindly think that people do when we have nothin else to do

it is also a way for the admins to comp;ain about hahaha

ah who cares just click the first page then open a new browser with each new page and so on and so on ...... you get the idea here :poke::deadhorse:

Wait a minute. You used up your quota of questions.

Now it's my turn.

1. What's with your signature line?

:whistle:

I'll answer your question about the whistling when you answer mine.

:beerchug: <==deal?

Signature Line: Have you ever heard someone say..."I hate that person, I don't know why, I just do."....Well that is called hating...generally people hate because they want something that the other person has...All my signature means is....if you want to hate just to hate....It doesn't bother me....but I would much rather you got to know me....before you hate me...that is all....:whistle:

Back