Break up the Covid boredom with...Question/Answer period

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Fairly simple to play.Ask a question,fastest to answer gets to ask the next question.We won't wait forever for an' answer,we will keep it moving.Try and make yer question Org or Busa related but this is not mandatory.Try and come up with a question that can't be answered in 5 seconds with the cheat of Google search. Honor system in effect.
I'll start. Every Org member is numbered according to join date. So,who is #1 ? Easy right?

Rubb.

His screen name is Narcissus.Doug had help from this super smart guy when he got the Org up and running,Cap is #2. Nobody said this would be easy.I was in awe of the guys 'puter skillz,alot of us were. One time he posted a free cup holder for any member that wanted one.I bit.Clicked the link and the Cd/DVD drawer on my PC opened. Kinda cool. Bit of Org history.Nobody got that one,so me turn again. Cap/Doug used to lurk around the Org under an' alias or 2....name one of them.

His screen name is Narcissus.Doug had help from this super smart guy when he got the Org up and running,Cap is #2. Nobody said this would be easy.I was in awe of the guys 'puter skillz,alot of us were. One time he posted a free cup holder for any member that wanted one.I bit.Clicked the link and the Cd/DVD drawer on my PC opened. Kinda cool. Bit of Org history.Nobody got that one,so me turn again. Cap/Doug used to lurk around the Org under an' alias or 2....name one of them.
Interesting I believe he said he would never tell.

I remember that screen name.

Back