So, how have you all been?

:welcome: to the board :thumbsup: it's good to see you back on here, hope your stay over there goes quickly and you are back home soon :beerchug:

Hi Shawn,

Welcome to the oRg. It is a friendly place. If you can make it to the Bash, there is a guy there who is very helpful and will work on your bike for free. He's a great guy but I don't remember his name. Brings his kids too!

You want to remove the reflectors because it makes your bike faster.

Good to hear from you and glad your safe! :thumbsup:

God's speed on your deployment, keep yourself safe, we are all very grateful to each and everyone of you..:thumbsup:

Hey Shawn!,
It's always a pleasure to welcome a newb to the .oRg :welcome: ... wait a sec, I'm the newb!
Great to see that you've gotten into your battle rythm and found time to touch base with all of us infidels.

If you're where I think you are then it's still the rainy season and the haze isn't to bad, yet. Smog and thermals make it worse when it starts to warm up. This time of the year is when the locals do a lot of roadside camping down in Kuwait. It's still cool and the dust is under control.

When confronted by the enemy, remember the rules of engagement: Shoot, shoot, shoot ... wait that's not how it goes. :laugh: Stay busy, keep your head down and it'll all be over before you know. Stay safe brother!

I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth. Glad you're still around.

As for your amnesia that caused the list of questions;
A tre has limbs and leaves.

The 1010 Busa will have a supercharged turbo with a flux capacitor allowing it to time warp.

We dig with shovels.

The reflectors are removed so the cops have a harder time seeing us at night after we evade.

A Tobin is; well, that's a good question. :poke:

Stickers are removed with a sander and 180 grit paper.

Cush rubbers are classified.

Hey check out Omslaw's new thread " Bessie on the 1/4 mile " he's obviously got a rear tire budget :laugh:

Glad to hear from you, Omar posted a pic recently, good luck on the instructor job :thumbsup:

Shawn,

Great to know you are still kickin it, Marine Corps style!!

Good to hear from ya and thanks for all your service and for defending mine and all Americans freedom. You Sir, rock, even if you do bathe your kids outside in the rain, in a sandbox with dirty water.....:rofl::rofl:

Hey, Shawn! Glad you're doin' well, bro!

Stay safe and come back asap!

--Wag--

Y'know, something just clicked for me. . . .

What clicked? Hopefully your seat belt :)

Hey, Shawn! Glad you're doin' well, bro!

Stay safe and come back asap!

--Wag--

Y'know, something just clicked for me. . . .

Nope, still have about 11 months as an inmate. But I couldn't stay away forever...

Hey glad to see you posting.. :thumbsup:
Your always in our thoughts.. :bowdown:

Doyle n Mary

ps; Hows Geo and the boys doing?

Nope, still have about 11 months as an inmate. But I couldn't stay away forever...

this internet thing is a great escape while youre stuck there what seems like years, aint it? i know.
im glad you got access to it to touch base with us here .:beerchug:
stay safe and close to T-walls

and 11 monthes more?!?!holycrap thats a long tour

Stay safe Brother !! The Prez. says all but 50,000 home by Aug 2010. Hope your home soon. Thanks for your service !! :beerchug:

Hey shawn it is great to see you posting up. You are mistakin though it goes 350 mph stock and the tires last 30,000 miles a set. Glad to see your safe.

Back